Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Learn something, my love, there's only one thing less classy, worse and more disgusting than Barcelona - the club: the culès. Their supporters are even worse than the club itself. And then if those fans become journalists is as low as people get. They have absolutely no class. Wasn't you who posted or at least commented on the official site writing shit about Cèsc in his departure? What kind of club/fans do shit like that? Barcelona!!!!! And people talk shit about Los Blancos. I admit ever since Perez has been around the club lost a lot of class, but there's nothing worse than Barcelona in the whole world. The arrogance and the smugness are epic in addition to being disgusting, racist and un-classy.

Yeah, the statement was distasteful to say the least. At least aside from few of the worst cunts out there that's something the Barcelona fans on the forum also agreed on and even though their feelings about Fabregas were quite clear most of them were still ashamed to see that their club would do something as low as that.

In the last four seasons Puyol has played just 61 league games out of 152 possible so they haven't really been able to rely on him much. Mascherano has played as an awful makeshift CB and in my opinion Pique has never been all that good to begin with and in his first few seasons at Barca was mostly just made look a lot better than he really is when he played alongside a world class Puyol.

Trust me, ignoring the huge need for a world class CB or two has played a massive role in Barcelona's decline together with some of the other things I mentioned earlier that have nothing to do with Cesc. Fabregas could have adapted better too so he's got to accept some of the blame as well but for the Barca fans to say it's all been his fault and closing their eyes to all the other obvious problems their club has had is just laughable.

u r confusing 2 issues here dude. complaining about the board and complaining about the players. i have plenty of barca fans who are as unhappy with their board as they were with cesc.

not buying a wc CB was a decision by the board. a highly and mightily poor one. but given their players and squad, this barca side should still be winning the liga or qualify for SF of CL and in general playing a lot better than they have. barca buying someone ike luiz would have made them world beaters again, but even sans luiz or with just the current crop of CBs, they are still one of the best squads in the world. a squad that has under-performed massively. and one of the most important reasons for the under-performance is cesc. THAT's what i am saying. like i said in the previous post, watch the 90 minutes against elche to know how much they have regressed. and thats why i dont think its either laughable or being spoilt on their part to expect barca to win trophies with the current squad, neither massively blaming cesc.

Yeah, the statement was distasteful to say the least. At least aside from few of the worst cunts out there that's something the Barcelona fans on the forum also agreed on and even though their feelings about Fabregas were quite clear most of them were still ashamed to see that their club would do something as low as that.

but you can't blame the club when you call a player a cancer - especially when Cesc has done nothing in his whole career but say how much he loves that club. Barcelona (with their fans' support) did everything possible to take him out of Arsenal, saying he belonged there. Then a mere few months later they're treating him as if he was the worst and then when he's sold they call him cancer? Sorry, but that's not how you treat someone you profess your love and who loves you back and who has contributed to your club not being even worse. They used Cesc literally as the scapegoat to the failure their system became. Either because everyone learned how to play against them or because the key players were in a descend, the system failed, and blaming it on Cesc is ridiculous and clearly an excuse because they're too proud to admit they need to change.

Haven't you seen Xavi saying they'll die with their tiki taka but won't give it up? What kind of stupid pride is that?

Don't see nothing wrong.

Maybe they changed it afterwards?

Yeah they changed it, but at least yesterday the Spanish and Catalan versions still had the low parting shots they've now removed from the English one.

So Wenger sees him as a number 10, in his last few years at Arsneal he did play there tbh, judging by Jose's comments today he wants Cesc to play deeper for us.

That's where he should play. I think this move will revitalize him. He will be a very key player for us and that faith Mou puts in him will push him.

This puts to rest the rumor that Mourinho didn't want him. Considering Cesc's history with Jose, he wouldn't have signed with Chelsea if he wasn't 100% sure that the team's manager really wanted him.