Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Better to be realistic and acknowledge the fact that deals involving a money transfer worth tens of millions are not so simple and there are plenty of different little things that need considering, rather than go full meltdown when the transfer is not concluded when some idiot journo said it would be.

If you don't want to speculate on why it hasn't been announced yet, you are more than welcome to stay away and only check the thread once everything has officially been agreed.

NO, NO carry on! Don't let me stop you! As I've said its highly amusing how much you guys are will to accept as truth from journalists from Indonesia and/or some guy who has 20k twitter followers, or some guy who claims to be a sports agent on twitter! Its awesome believe me.

Never as fact just as an opinion...

And I understand what it is but don't you think it would be more useful if people actually posted stuff from more credible sources? Anyways, I don't want to take away from my amusement... carry on with the myriad posts from Sky Antarctica and Tancredi, I'm sure eventually one of them will be right.

Not really no, because one source who has never got one bit of transfer speculation right before could be correct. Contrary to popular belief, SKY and other sources have been wrong before, so the grey area of who is reliable and not is always there.

Like I said, it's very simple, if you think people are talking rubbish then ignore them, if you can't take anymore then it maybe death by cornflake for you.

Not really no, because one source who has never got one bit of transfer speculation right before could be correct. Contrary to popular belief, SKY and other sources have been wrong before, so the grey area of who is reliable and not is always there.

Like I said, it's very simple, if you think people are talking rubbish then ignore them, if you can't take anymore then it maybe death by cornflake for you.

No one is gonna have a 100% accuracy rating, mainly because nothing is 100% until it is 100% official... But like I said I enjoy this so please don't let me get in the way of the next tweet from "Transfer Sources" BREAKING: Cesc Fábregas officials are meeting Chelsea in London today.

NO, NO carry on! Don't let me stop you! As I've said its highly amusing how much you guys are will to accept as truth from journalists from Indonesia and/or some guy who has 20k twitter followers, or some guy who claims to be a sports agent on twitter! Its awesome believe me.

Now that's just being ignorant. Most of the stories people have been posting here are actually from respected Spanish media outlets like Mundo Deportivo, Cadena Ser or something along those lines. Of course there's always the occasional 'Sky Nigeria' but then again they're always laughed off as not true.

If you're not willing to hear what certain respected Spanish journalists have to say and refuse to believe anything until it's breaking news on BBC or Sky then go right ahead, but maybe then it's also best for you to stay out of this thread until everything has been confirmed to be finalized.

What? All you have to do is get it in writing...

It is a legally binding agreement in a contract, if it states that a week has to pass from the moment a bid is accepted, then that week has to pass. Regardless of how or when Arsenal notify then. So just putting it in writing isnt "all you have to do."

And you are coming across as a bit arrogant. As I said the fact you come here everyday to see what news people are posting, and i can bet you are hoping to see the announcement just as much as the rest, to then go and ridicule some users over what they're posting in here.. just laughable tbh.

Now that's just being ignorant. Most of the stories people have been posting here are actually from respected Spanish media outlets like Mundo Deportivo, Cadena Ser or something along those lines. Of course there's always the occasional 'Sky Nigeria' but then again they're always laughed off as not true.

If you're not willing to hear what certain respected Spanish journalists have to say and refuse to believe anything until it's breaking news on BBC or Sky then go right ahead, but maybe then it's also best for you to stay out of this thread until everything has been confirmed to be finalized.

Dude, I HIGHLY doubt you've ever heard of any of these so called credible journalists before the Cesc Fabregas story leaked. I'm done though I'm onto coffee it'll burn if I spit that up...

Anyway I have no doubt it'll be made official soonish, I mean its only been just over a week since the story leaked. My guess is there are i's to dot... not the millions of ridiculous speculations that keep popping up everyday "OH NO! Tancredi said that Man Utd are now the favourites!!"

You give people hard time for posting the stuff from these apparent "amusing" twitter accounts. Yet you still come to the thread? You're just as interested in what news has been posted in here as the next guy pal

Oh I am! Trust me, I AM!!

Modric (Real Madrid): "Of course I'd have wanted for Rakitic to join Madrid, but in the end it wasn't to be and he has joined Barça" [sport]

Modric (Real Madrid): "i'm very happy for Rakitic, he deserves it. Joining a big club like Barça is an important step in his career" [sport]

Dude, I HIGHLY doubt you've ever heard of any of these so called credible journalists before the Cesc Fabregas story leaked. I'm done though I'm onto coffee it'll burn if I spit that up...

Anyway I have no doubt it'll be made official soonish, I mean its only been just over a week since the story leaked. My guess is there are i's to dot... not the millions of ridiculous speculations that keep popping up everyday "OH NO! Tancredi said that Man Utd are now the favourites!!"

You're right, some (not all) of the journalists reporting the details of the transfer were nobodies to me a few days ago but I've seen enough people to verify that they are indeed credible to make me believe them too. Believe me, I am highly critical on what I choose to believe but I'm not disregarding some of these reports because they're from journalists I have never heard of because it's quite easy to check if the blokes are reliable or not.

If you think that when journo is not from Sky or BBC and the fact you haven't heard of them before makes their stories somehow less true, that's just being ignorant. No one is taking the stories from twitter accounts such as "TransferSources" seriously but when we're talking about verified journalists who publish this stuff under their own name and I see plenty of people telling me to trust them, who am I to say otherwise?

El traspaso d Cesc no se ha hecho oficial pq,formalmente,tiene q pasar una semana desde acuerdo con Chelsea para q Arsenal no ejerza tanteo

Only not official because we have to wait for the option of Arsenal to run down. He's a journo from Cadena ser btw.

that makes sense. If there's a preferential clause, then after Chelsea officially bid for the player, Barcelona should give Arsenal some time to see if they're using their right to sign first or not...

I also think a week is a reasonable time. So I guess that's it, guys, we just have to wait those 7 days to expire, whenever did they start to count.

that makes sense. If there's a preferential clause, then after Chelsea officially bid for the player, Barcelona should give Arsenal some time to see if they're using their right to sign first or not...

I also think a week is a reasonable time. So I guess that's it, guys, we just have to wait those 7 days to expire, whenever did they start to count.

From last friday...(from the reports)....

It is widely reported in Spain that Rakitic's impending move will result in Cesc Fabregas sealing a return to the Premier League, with Chelsea favourites to land his signature.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9345232/transfer-news-ivan-rakitic-delighted-to-be-heading-to-barcelona

From last friday...(from the reports)....

It is widely reported in Spain that Rakitic's impending move will result in Cesc Fabregas sealing a return to the Premier League, with Chelsea favourites to land his signature.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9345232/transfer-news-ivan-rakitic-delighted-to-be-heading-to-barcelona

agree mate we are favourites but that would count for naught if Arse choose to exercise option...btw have to be cautious even over Sky, wasnt Diego Costa to Chelsea supposed to be announced yesterday???

Rakitic to barca now clearly a done deal, yet no news about Cesc to Chelsea...it appears media is clueless as shit. I doubt this two deals are connected in way; as soon Rakitic goes, Cesc will go too...

Im sure that Cesc deal to chelsea wont be done for a while because Barca will look for more offers...regardless of Rakitic.

And media saying; it will be official on tuesday, then on tuesday they say it will be on friday...and that can go for another month or so. Just writing bs so that people buy it.