Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I missed his pen miss. Was it a good save by the opposing GK?

Nope, skied it.

How is it possible that no media has been able to ask him about his future over the past few days? lol

Nope, skied it.

How is it possible that no media has been able to ask him about his future over the past few days? lol

Not good then. LOL!

It is as if his impending departure is still a secret.

I hate when players do the stop start pens like Cesc does. It shows that you're worrying about what the keepers going to do rather than having complete confidence in what you yourself are going to do.

Hazard takes the perfect penalty. Doesn't even look up at the keeper and knows exactly where he's going to put it.

I hate when players do the stop start pens like Cesc does. It shows that you're worrying about what the keepers going to do rather than having complete confidence in what you yourself are going to do.

Hazard takes the perfect penalty. Doesn't even look up at the keeper and knows exactly where he's going to put it.

wtf are you talking about? Looking at The keeper is the ONLY thing Hazard does when he takes penalties.

Actually Eden never takes his eyes off the keeper and never even glances at the ball to give no indication. He waits for the keeper to move to choose sides and if he doesn't he just goes with power on either side.

wtf are you talking about? Looking at The keeper is the ONLY thing Hazard does when he takes penalties.

*sigh*

That's what I meant. Nice overreaction there, Niclas.

Seeing some comments from Arsenal fans in several newspaper article, it seems they're really hate us more and more because of Fabregas transfer. It is their club fault not to used their first option to buy, why they are blame us, is beyond me.