Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Not according to Mourinho. He practically called the competition an abomination for a club like Chelsea.

I truly hope it doesn't come to pass but it would hilarious if he ended up guiding the team to the Europa League by finishing 3rd in the group. I'd check all the bridges in the London area for a grey-haired man walking around with a cement block and rope.

Tempted to see his reaction if we do end up in the Europa League. Would be such a major blow to his huge ego.

So, Cesc cannot be captain because he cannot run fast?

Cesc is the best person to be captain on this team by a long shot. Because Jose is putting Cesc in a situation to fail, it's his fault? You guys make no sense.

He cant be captain because he goes missing in big games and when someone needs to lead and push team forward, he is nowhere to be seen.

better off not getting 6 or 5. no one wants europa next year.

its better than nothing. plus europa is a good competition for the likes of kenedy, traore, baba, RLC, etc youth players to be given the european experience in, more realistic too, cos lets face it, with jose the only way our youth is getting any game time in europe is if atleast 10 of our players are injured.

14/15 - 70 points,

13/14 - 79 points

12/13 - 73 points

these are the number of points the 4th spot positions have got. average is 74.

we have 11 currently, which means we need another 63 or 21 wins in the next 27 games. i am not going to even start talking about it at this moment.

but the average over 10 years is somewhere around 68-70 points. All depends on the mid range and lower clubs taking pounts off the top 4 or not

the thing about "respect" is that it is earned, not "given".

its really hard to respect someone who threw a pizza on a manager who can be considered the best ever.

or its really hard to respect someone who goes around spitting on legends like ballack or shoving players like lampard for no good reason.

you see, fans will respect people who deserve respect. i mean look at mata. you wont see fans name calling him EVER.

i mean, what exactly are fans supposed to say "cesc is a saint"?

as for jose, the manager who has given us more than 50% of our league titles, i dont see anyone "namecalling" him. i can see people asking for him to take a sabbatical due to personal reasons or simply being sacked cos of the blatant mistakes that he has made.

but the average over 10 years is somewhere around 68-70 points. All depends on the mid range and lower clubs taking pounts off the top 4 or not

in the 10-11 season, we came 2nd with 71 points. i dont think that scenario is likely to happen. i mean i would say that the probability of that happening is 1 in 1,00,000. hence i dont think taking that into consideration is relevant. hence, the data for the last 3 years which would give a better view of how things stand at present than what happened in 07.

in the 10-11 season, we came 2nd with 71 points. i dont think that scenario is likely to happen. i mean i would say that the probability of that happening is 1 in 1,00,000. hence i dont think taking that into consideration is relevant. hence, the data for the last 3 years which would give a better view of how things stand at present than what happened in 07.

like I said....it all depends on the mid range clubs taking points of the higher clubs.

Just because it hasnt happened as much in last couple of years doesnt mean it wont happen again.....which is why a ten year average is more accurate than a 3 year one .

Top 4 for any club could be achieved in the next ten years with 68-70 points based on last 10

like I said....it all depends on the mid range clubs taking points of the higher clubs.

Just because it hasnt happened as much in last couple of years doesnt mean it wont happen again.....which is why a ten year average is more accurate than a 3 year one .

Top 4 for any club could be achieved in the next ten years with 68-70 points based on last 10

it has not happened in the last few years compared to the previous ones, cos the trend has changed and that is the whole point of taking the last 3 years.

considering the likes of city, arsenal, united and then closely followed by spurs, pool etc, i think 75 would be the minimum a team would need for top4.

why dont we come at the end of the season and see who was closer. you saying 70, me saying 75. and actually see who got it right.

it has not happened in the last few years compared to the previous ones, cos the trend has changed and that is the whole point of taking the last 3 years.

considering the likes of city, arsenal, united and then closely followed by spurs, pool etc, i think 75 would be the minimum a team would need for top4.

why dont we come at the end of the season and see who was closer. you saying 70, me saying 75. and actually see who got it right.

isnt the 79 points of 13/14 the extraordinay one bumping up last years of 70 points and 3 years ago of 73 points?

Hence why 10 year or even maybe 5 year should be more accurate than 3 years

isnt the 79 points of 13/14 the extraordinay one bumping up last years of 70 points and 3 years ago of 73 points?

Hence why 10 year or even maybe 5 year should be more accurate than 3 years

its so because, that was a 3 horse race - city, pool, chelsea with arsenal close behind.

last season was all about us and maybe city for a couple of weeks.

this season, imo, is going to be like 13/14 with a proper 3 horse race with united, city and arsenal with spurs and pool/whu/leicester as a wildcard. and the point is that when a team sees a league title in sights even if it is very vague, they do tend to increase the level of their performances, which means, again more likely to be a 13/14 than a 10/11 or a 11/12.

its so because, that was a 3 horse race - city, pool, chelsea with arsenal close behind.

last season was all about us and maybe city for a couple of weeks.

this season, imo, is going to be like 13/14 with a proper 3 horse race with united, city and arsenal with spurs and pool/whu/leicester as a wildcard. and the point is that when a team sees a league title in sights even if it is very vague, they do tend to increase the level of their performances, which means, again more likely to be a 13/14 than a 10/11 or a 11/12.

say whatever you want.....but we are talking about 4th spot here and you have just quoted 4 teams in the running. That suggests to me'taking points off each other' therefore lowering end total

Look...all I have said is the average for 10 years is around 68-70. So based on percentages we should realistically see a figure plus/minus 1 or 2 points from that.

say whatever you want.....but we are talking about 4th spot here and you have just quoted 4 teams in the running. That suggests to me'taking points off each other' therefore lowering end total

Look...all I have said is the average for 10 years is around 68-70. So based on percentages we should realistically see a figure plus/minus 1 or 2 points from that.

13/14 was a 3 horse race and i have quoted 4 teams there too... the 4th spot then was 79 points.

fine, suit yourself. all i am saying is that taking the average of last 3 years, it would be in and around 75 and also considering the circumstances and scenarios. i have also proposed coming back here at the end of the season.

13/14 was a 3 horse race and i have quoted 4 teams there too... the 4th spot then was 79 points.

fine, suit yourself. all i am saying is that taking the average of last 3 years, it would be in and around 75 and also considering the circumstances and scenarios. i have also proposed coming back here at the end of the season.

The team in 4th atm is on target to reach 72 points with 21 points after 11