Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

i am not believing that story but HE IS A CUNT. he is a grade A cunt.

i still cant believe someone like jose actually bought cesc. i just cant. the biggest mystery for me. why? why? why?

Come on, Jose bought Cesc to win the title back from City. We were missing a midfielder that could unlock the opposition's defense with a quality pass...Cesc played his role well last season.

The problem is...when your not winning games and your forced to play a defensive brand of football, certain players won't be happy...and that's when the rumours of fallouts between player and manager start..

Come on, Jose bought Cesc to win the title back from City. We were missing a midfielder that could unlock the opposition's defense with a quality pass...Cesc played his role well last season.

The problem is...when your not winning games and your forced to play a defensive brand of football, certain players won't be happy...and that's when the rumours of fallouts between player and manager start..

when was the last time cesc "unlocked" a defence. cesc is a CM who cant defend. ever heard of that? we want our no.10 to be "defensive" so as to "cover" for cesc's defensive liability. infact chelsea is the only "big" team who plays with body guards for certain players.

the problem is as much the manager as this no balls, shit attitude kind of players.

would not be surprised if cesc said that..fabregas is always vocal ..atleast he tried to express his feelings about the football the manager makes them to play...But if he actually said that i would rather lose than win for him..Then get rid of him from the squad

I'm taking it a bit tongue in cheek mate.

I'm sure some stupid things have been said in the heat of the moment - and they should stay behind closed doors

But I genuinely hope the players are raising the poor attempts at attacking play. It is useful constructive feedback that a Pre-Real Madrid Mou might have taken on board - but post Madrid it just causes fireworks :(

Looks like I was a sucker for a media story.

The Secret Footballer (the not so secret and not much of a footballer Dave Kitson) didn't really say he was "leading the revolt" but approached Jose re tactics, the media parasites took that interpretation .

In reality that would mean Fabregas got on best with the manager that he got the gig to have a word on behalf of his team mates.

Media are like vultures at the moment salivating over the Chels implosion. They love a demise more than anything.

So no more bad words for the magic hat wearing gooner barca cunt

cesc posted this on his fb

I would like to clarify that contrary to a few reports form some online websites, I am extremely happy at Chelsea and have an excellent relationship with the manager.

There maybe certain individuals from the outside trying to destabilise this club but I strongly believe that we will bounce back and come good again

We tweeted it too. I asked if he knew anyone who is unhappy at the club or if it's the media trying to turn people against the club and haven't got a reply (as I expected to be honest I'm just a randomer on the internet) haha.