test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

4. Cesc Fàbregas

Started by Special Juan,

5,729 posts in this topic

Never really thought he would be a Chelsea player at any point. I really hope he plays his best football in the 5 years tenure at Chelsea.

sdrcfc likes this

Finnaly!! Kokios emocijos Sovieticiau? :D . Now just wait for Diego Costa signing. :getin:

Gonna be weird seeing him in a Chelsea shirt and I still have some reservations over how he'll fit into the team, but it's another fine bit of business when you look at his price, the fact he's homegrown and he's a good player. I trust Jose and I hope he's a massive success here. Might be a while before my first reaction to seeing him is CUNT! but I'll try.

Welcome to the only club in London to have won the Champions League Cesc - when it comes to the Sky interview before the Arsenal match, keep your mouth shut please.

Chelsea Legend 11 and Muzchap like this

Would be absolutely hilarious if Fabregas has a brilliant tournament, Wilshere injured his ankle and rule out for 3 months, Ramsey picking a groin injury again which rules him out for like 1 month next season. Arsene Wenger would be fuming haha

bluesman2610 and Muzchap like this

I've never seen a video/pic of a Chelsea fan burning a shirt with the Chelsea badge on it, smh.

Because no one left in bitter circumstances and we are not a selling club. We only sell a player once we don't need them anymore and getting a great fee for them. That is why the likes of Ba and Mikel haven't been able to sign for another club yet, we don't give away players even when we don't need them.