Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I would much rather see us buy Alan Dzagoev. He is very talented and has good future ahead of him. And i think he would be cheaper than Fiberglass. :D

He is an absolute superb midfielder, i think he will become the first true world class Russian player. I would also sign Nikolas Lodeiro !

• 3 months later...
Guest justin_3d

I would like Fabregas now. I wanted Pastore, but with that much money Fabregas is better.

Fabregas is one of the most frequently injured players i have ever seen, and has 2 bad hamstrings.

50m for him to play half a season like Eldo said, is definitely not worth it imo.

And let's not forget all that "I wanna go home" p*** talk...

i seen the Kaka,Cesc or Hamsik thread and then this one and thought fuck there must be some breaking news....... could we not consider keeping this section to ACTUAL news or factual links to players and use the general chat or something to discuss who people would prefer and who they would like to see? just a thought for the newly elected mods

i seen the Kaka,Cesc or Hamsik thread and then this one and thought fuck there must be some breaking news....... could we not consider keeping this section to ACTUAL news or factual links to players and use the general chat or something to discuss who people would prefer and who they would like to see? just a thought for the newly elected mods

There are no newly elected mods yet mate, though you can help with your vote ;)

Threads like this are not only for links and news, but also for our speculation and opinions. If you want links only then look for them here ;)

There are no newly elected mods yet mate, though you can help with your vote ;)

Threads like this are not only for links and news, but also for our speculation and opinions. If you want links only then look for them here ;)

dont worry fella your getting my voteblue%20scalf.gif

I know the general set up here, just a thought as it is a bit of a waste of time bumping threads just to say oh i really hope we sign such and such! not to worry tho i know how these things gorolleyes.gif

dont worry fella your getting my voteblue%20scalf.gif

I know the general set up here, just a thought as it is a bit of a waste of time bumping threads just to say oh i really hope we sign such and such! not to worry tho i know how these things gorolleyes.gif

Sorry, just practicing how to act as a mod :Goober:

Thanks for the vote ;)