Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Random comment is random, and maybe it's just me, but I get the impression that Drogba and Cesc don't get along. Cesc seems uncomfortable in Drogba's presence and Drogba kind of looks...I don't know, condescending or something. IDK, they don't seem to have any chemistry on and off the pitch. Or maybe it just seems so because Cesc and Diego have amazing chemistry. Hope I'm wrong.

To be fair, Didier probably caused some real psychological damage to all Arsenal players of the last decade or so. Cesc probably just gets scary flashbacks every time he sees him! :lol:

To be fair, Didier probably caused some real psychological damage to all Arsenal players of the last decade or so. Cesc probably just gets scary flashbacks every time he sees him! :lol:

You're joking, but you might not be that far from the truth.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I get the impression Didier doesn't completely accept Cesc as a Chelsea player. Their dynamic is very different from the one Diego and Cesc have, or even the one Remy and Cesc have. When Cesc talks to Costa and Remy on the pitch, he seems to be the one telling them what to do. He looks confident and in control.

With Drogba it's the opposite: Drogba always seems to be telling Cesc what to do or that he's doing something wrong. I don't know, maybe it's a clash of egos, but Cesc looks uncomfortable and thrown off-balance around Drogba.

Maybe I'm wrong, but either way, Costa needs to get back on the pitch ASAP. :lol:

wow... that's well... you guys (some of you) must have chicken poop in your brains :P

In all seriousness, who cares how he left Barcelona in a team he's never fit? Also let's not start this BS he only plays against small teams. He was amazing marking and pressing against City, although didn't create much - but that's not his fault, it was how he were set up. He played well against Arsenal, against Everton. today he had a bad day in the office, I don't think I could give him any excuses, but that's it.

And did I just read he isn't much of an upgrade to Mata in terms of tracking back? I've read all kind of stupidity and bs on this forum, but things are getting out of control lately.

So if he gets booked vs QPR, he misses the Liverpool game? That's bad.

Play him in the last 10 minutes against Shrewsbury and get him booked. Misses QPR game, back against Liverpool. We should be able to beat QPR without him..

Play him in the last 10 minutes against Shrewsbury and get him booked. Misses QPR game, back against Liverpool. We should be able to beat QPR without him..

Think Jose did this with Real before. Xabi and Ramos got themselves booked. But i think UEFA was on to it.

Think Jose did this with Real before. Xabi and Ramos got themselves booked. But i think UEFA was on to it.

That was too obvious because if I remember correctly, they wasted time on purpose by taking ages to take the goal kicks/free kicks. Could just get Fabregas to hack down someone or two.

He was marked out of the game, Felliaini was on him every second. Crystal Palace tried it but as Jose said we had Oscar to fill in and he made a big impact, sadly Oscar was pretty poor yesterday. At times Oscar could have put Drogba through on goal but the pass wasn't there and tbh Drogba's pace wasn't either.

Oscar takes too many touches before the pass, ergh I do not like criticizing since he was in such good form and hindsight is a great thing.

I don't like Cesc so far back with Matic, allowed United to press easy although commentators/almost everyone is ignoring the fact we were missing serious movement up front and runs that take defenders away.

Pass into Drogba > touch > touch > lay off

Decent enough game for me, nothing spectacular but he's earnt that.

He was marked out of the game, Felliaini was on him every second. Crystal Palace tried it but as Jose said we had Oscar to fill in and he made a big impact, sadly Oscar was pretty poor yesterday. At times Oscar could have put Drogba through on goal but the pass wasn't there and tbh Drogba's pace wasn't either.

Marked out the game by one of the most immobile players around. That's wasn't great to watch to be honest.

Needs to find a way to use him in big games because he is easily marked out. Oscar was so poor yesterday though to be fair, United didn't really have to focus on him instead of Fab. I do think Oscar needs to play deep, so we play a 4-3-3, with Fab and Oscar as the more attacking mids, I think that would improve Fab a lot.