Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

That's why what Wenger alluded to might not be just a lie to make himself look better: that it was Cesc's choice to go to Chelsea, pure and simple, regardless of whether Arsenal needed him or not.

Either way, we'll never know for sure.

Indeed we'll never know for sure. However I like this article about how we signed him, gives Mourinho the credit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2779889/How-Jose-Mourinho-outwitted-rivals-race-seduce-former-Barcelona-star-Cesc-Fabregas.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Not hard to out-seduce Arsene.

Compare Jose's success in the last 9 years to Arsene's and then it will paint a certain pattern :P

Wouldn't it be great if he scores against Arsenal, run over to their fans and kiss the badge? Or maybe, even run in front of Wenger and celebrate. :lol:

if I was in Cesc Fabregas Shoes or Body I would run over to Arsene Wenger and Hug Him and try to ask for a handshake from Wenger and then go and hug Jose Mourinho and then I would put up my right hand and wave to everybody Like everybody came to see me Cesc Fabregas and kiss The Chelsea FC Badge.

Wouldn't it be great if he scores against Arsenal, run over to their fans and kiss the badge? Or maybe, even run in front of Wenger and celebrate. :lol:

imagine if Lampard did the same. it'll be an emotional game for Fabregas,just hope it does not affect his performance.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9502541/premier-league-jose-mourinho-insists-cesc-fabregas-made-the-right-decision-joining-chelsea

edit: more complete version on Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/03/jose-mourinho-cesc-fabregas-perfect-addition-chelsea-arsenal

Mourinho twisting the knife on their guts. love our boss

"I think he loves Chelsea already," the Chelsea boss told the Daily Star.

"He's so happy; the way he plays, the way he's a member of the squad, the way he lives in this little blue village.

It was a composed and disciplined performance though not very impressive by Cesc until he played that pass. That's what top players do, provide you with that moment of magic. Happy Costa finished it.

well, he couldnt impress due to the way we played or lets say didnt play football. Oscar had to do a lot in defense, Schürrle didnt have his best game and Costa also struggled. The only player Cesc could have played with is Eden. And attacking with 2 players isnt really much tbh.

It was a composed and disciplined performance though not very impressive by Cesc until he played that pass. That's what top players do, provide you with that moment of magic. Happy Costa finished it.

He dispossessed Arsenal players a few times and dished out a few good passes. Haters gonna hate I suppose.