Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Well we need LOT of creativity. We sold creators Mata and KDB and it looks Oscar will have to take big step forward if he wants to create more (and be more consistent). The only option is to either replace Oscar or hope he gets back in form (by that I mean creating for others, not just scoring on his own). And plan C is to get top quality CM/playmaker ala Fabregas. Modric, Gundogan would be better but I dont see them comming for obvious reasons, while Kroos wont fit us and Rakitic is more CAM than CM (IMO). Pogba can be creative too, but he is going to be extremely expensive.

I would personaly love to see

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-LB

Cesc-Matic-Oscar

Willian-ST-Hazard

I think Oscar was never truly #10 under Mou to begin with (he goes too deep, defends alot and doesnt create enough), meaning he actualy is suited to play 4:3:3 And Matic as well Cesc (or any other creative CM) would fit into 4:3:3 more than in double pivot. But as soon our game will be bit more open, I can see some weaknesses in defence (Terry not young and fast anymore, Cahill cant put good long balls,...).

Rodriguez (20), Cesc (30), Costa/Dzeko (20-35) and possibly Varane (25) would be easy affordable now in terms of money, question is if Mou wants them and they want Chelsea.

Well we need LOT of creativity. We sold creators Mata and KDB and it looks Oscar will have to take big step forward if he wants to create more (and be more consistent). The only option is to either replace Oscar or hope he gets back in form (by that I mean creating for others, not just scoring on his own). And plan C is to get top quality CM/playmaker ala Fabregas. Modric, Gundogan would be better but I dont see them comming for obvious reasons, while Kroos wont fit us and Rakitic is more CAM than CM (IMO). Pogba can be creative too, but he is going to be extremely expensive.

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-LB

Cesc-Matic-Oscar

Willian-ST-Hazard

I think Oscar was never truly #10 under Mou to begin with (he goes too deep, defends alot and doesnt create enough), meaning he actualy is suited to play 4:3:3 And Matic as well Cesc (or any other creative CM) would fit into 4:3:3 more than in double pivot. But as soon our game will be bit more open, I can see some weaknesses in defence (Terry not young and fast anymore, Cahill cant put good long balls,...).

Rodriguez (20), Cesc (30), Costa/Dzeko (20-35) and possibly Varane (25) would be easy affordable now in terms of money, question is if Mou wants them and they want Chelsea.

If you believe media, we could easily spend over 150m this summer and still be at a profit. Fabregas, Costa, Shaw and Varane could all be brought here for much less than that; would be remarkable business.

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-LB

Cesc-Matic-Oscar

Willian-ST-Hazard

We don't need a lot. We have loads of creation and no end product. Between Oscar, Willian, Hazard, Salah, Schurrle we should have enough to create scoring if you have a striker capable of finishing. Were we not 4pts off the title and a game from the finals in Europe with no striker and a banged up Hazard?

What is the point in this stupid little game then? It's ALL about emotional stuff unless you actually think that kicking a ball around a pitch has some greater social worth??

I find it bizarre that you have to impose what you think football is about upon other people. I do enjoy this sense of community that comes from supporting a team of my choosing, but to say that it is ALL about emotional stuff completely discounts the fact that sport also is a display of technical skill and athletic prowess.

Other people might value that more than in the team they support.

the player in question is someone who has had a bad relation with the club. has done some disrepectful things to our legends and is a cunt by nature. their are players like lamps, JT, DD which form the image of the club and then their are playters like cunt fiberglass who are anything but chelsea.

if football was won barely by signing players in their prime then i am suprised that why barca went trophyless. team like ATM won the liga and reached the final of CL beating the team in which the player in question plays. money is just one part of the solution. the player himself should bleed blue. he should give his all for the club. unfortunately since fifa/fm cant simulate THAT part of the game, people simply take that to be the best possible solution these days.

He was fighting for his club. To do all he could to win. In the same way youd want him to fight for Chelsea. The same way Drogba, JT, Ashley and Lamps have done for us, the reason theyre so universally hated by other fans. Shows he has passion. You don't think if he came here, he'd give the same for us?

I find it bizarre that you have to impose what you think football is about upon other people. I do enjoy this sense of community that comes from supporting a team of my choosing, but to say that it is ALL about emotional stuff completely discounts the fact that sport also is a display of technical skill and athletic prowess.

Other people might value that more than in the team they support.

Impose? Now that's a bizarre term to use when I'm simply articulating my viewpoint to someone.

Yes sport is about technical skill and athletic prowess, but supporting a particular club fervently overtakes that sometimes. Occasionally you'll see supporters applaud a piece of skill by the opposition but that's a rare occurrence.

Fabregas is a technically proficient player and he may well improve us as a team BUT he's also a human being and many supporters will have an opinion about him as a person.

Fabregas is a prick, not just playing for two of our most hated teams on the planet, but that dive against us for Barcelona in the Champs League semi could have ultimately cost us the Champions League and still pisses me off watching it back now.

But are people seriously basing that as an argument to not have him here?!

No, but people are expressing reservations about the impact of inviting someone like him into the Chelsea family because that's what this (and any) football club is. It's a series of human connections - you're presenting it as nothing more than an Excel spreadsheet.

Player A adds +3 value to Football Club A ergo Football Club A should sign Player A from Football Club B. It doesn't work like that.

He was fighting for his club. To do all he could to win. In the same way youd want him to fight for Chelsea. The same way Drogba, JT, Ashley and Lamps have done for us, the reason theyre so universally hated by other fans. Shows he has passion. You don't think if he came here, he'd give the same for us?

Drogba and Lamps weren't hated by other fans and Terry and Cole were very well respected by the majority of decent football supporters.

How about people accept that a lot of Chelsea supporters really don't like Fabregas, really aren't all that excited by the prospect of buying him but that they'd probably give him a chance to show some fight in this shirt first??

What is the point in this stupid little game then? It's ALL about emotional stuff unless you actually think that kicking a ball around a pitch has some greater social worth??

We all would have said Ashley Cole was a cunt before his move. Aswell as Torres, funny that we don't like him now compared to being estatic when we signed him. Fabregas would be a good addition, counts as a Home Grown player and 30m isn't bad for him. Get it done Jose.

We all would have said Ashley Cole was a cunt before his move. Aswell as Torres, funny that we don't like him now compared to being estatic when we signed him. Fabregas would be a good addition, counts as a Home Grown player and 30m isn't bad for him. Get it done Jose.

Ashley went a long way to pissing Arsenal fans off before he joined us. I think that got a lot of grudging respect from Chelsea supporters because he essentially forced a transfer to us in a pretty underhanded way.

Fabregas is only an option because Barcelona want to get shot of him. Does anyone actually think he's pushing for a move to Chelsea? Arsenal don't want him, Barca don't want him and he wants to live in London. It's a convenience thing if it goes through.