Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Haha, I do love how you absolutely loathed Fab when he was at Barca and wouldn't entertain him being here but that he is now your favourite player! Don't blame you at all though, the guy is one of the best in the world when he's on form. Outstanding player. The footballing world should be very aware.

I hate everything Barça related, especially as he embraced the cules as if they were the best thing on earth.

Even in the week long speculation before he came I was moaning at first, but then I tried to look at him as a footballer alone, and as such he's always been great. I have no doubts his best years will be with us. He was wasted in Arsene's outdated tactics and he was unlucky to go to a Barça that weren't even a shadow of what they used to be.

He's that kind of player that needs a team like us to show his best and we'll give him just that.

I don't even remember he's an ex-ass (both arse and cule), just when I want to see the arses crying over their loss.

I'm not saying I like him as a person, he seems a tad arrogant or just annoying, I can't say. I called him a cunt, but said I was happy to have him as he'd be our cunt. I don't care about his personality and I believe he'll even learn to be nicer with his time with us (although we can use his fire in some tough matches). I love him as the player he is and he's wonderful.

ALTHOUGH I must confess. I didn't use to think he was that great of a footballer either. I've always thought he was overrated, I was blind by my annoyance and hate.

Lol Brana just hangs out with everyone. The Spainsh, Brazilians, he doesn't care.

He is serb. Serbians are either greatest friends to have or biggest nutcases.

But he doesnt hang out with them, they hang out with him :D

I am so glad that we signed him instead of Pogba.

I'd still try to bring pogba next summer for a line of three in matic Fabregas and pogba.

Anyhow I wonder if Torres is licking his lips?

He thinks he can get better ball supply, but knowing him he wouldn't have made the one schurrle put in.

Reading Arsenal Mania forum is almost better than watching Fabregas do his magic:

"This hurts so much! I didn't want him back but man, this feels wrong, plain wrong to see him doing that kind of play for Mourinho"

"Sell Wilshere, Podolski and Cazorla. Buy Cesc, make a 30m profit on the basis of Wilshere being English. But no, let's pass up the best player we could get this window and persist with our average players. **** business.

And no Wilshere will never be good enough to lick Cesc's ballsack"

"Years of watching Cesc dominate games for us, despite playing in some pretty sh*t line ups. I know how good he is, tonight isn't the first time I've seen him play. He is better than Özil.

Don't get me wrong, I love Özil, but Cesc is the superior player in my opinion and it's not a knee jerk reaction. I've said it before."

There was even this pic flying across there:

aaa_zps1d1ddf58.jpg

I imagine each spear represents an assist by Cesc :lol:

Damn @Barbara!

sorry, love :P

I loved this one too:

SA Gunner (Forum Member) on Yesterday, 9:04 pm

TheLoneFalcon wrote:Not really into this Cesc moanfest, but that's a load of ****. He's had to contend with wrist cutting line ups and kept us in the CL. Never underestimate what that meant.

No, it was Arsène Wenger that kept us there.

I am the first man to admit the quality of Fabregas, it hurt a great deal to see him leave us when he did, but he left and we didnt die.

He is gone to Chelsea, he is top quality but we have become a force ourselves yet again. We need three more players and if we get them we will be ready.

Forget him, we almost have what we need here, now.

I almost feel pity for this soul. Almost being the key word. It's hilarious that he thinks 1) they're a force again; 2) three players isn't a big change and a lot; 3) he forgets that 3 new players with Wenger is the same as needing a new squad, he won't spend, 4) the last line really makes me pity this guy, lol. Poor thing.

Everything the arses deserve though :P

sorry, love :P

I loved this one too:

I almost feel pity for this soul. Almost being the key word. It's hilarious that he thinks 1) they're a force again; 2) three players isn't a big change and a lot; 3) he forgets that 3 new players with Wenger is the same as needing a new squad, he won't spend, 4) the last line really makes me pity this guy, lol. Poor thing.

Everything the arses deserve though :P

What about this one? They're forced to see every one of their best players being champions for other teams.

"That 10/11 team was so talented (though I agree with bingobob that it lacked steel) and the 3 main architects were Cesc, Nasri and RvP. We've seen Nasri and RvP lift the PL with City and Utd and the chances are we will now watch Cesc lift it for Chelsea. There is only so much fans can take tbh. Unlike the Nasri and RvP situations we could've prevented the Cesc one and bought home the fan favourite."

What about this one? They're forced to see every one of their best players being champions for other teams.

"That 10/11 team was so talented (though I agree with bingobob that it lacked steel) and the 3 main architects were Cesc, Nasri and RvP. We've seen Nasri and RvP lift the PL with City and Utd and the chances are we will now watch Cesc lift it for Chelsea. There is only so much fans can take tbh. Unlike the Nasri and RvP situations we could've prevented the Cesc one and bought home the fan favourite."

and when they used the 05 FA Cup argument to prove he's a bottler and then a couple of guys corrected a few others that Cesc didn't even play that match?

HILARIOUS

It's like a house of bushman there. Next they'll start writing as if they were Yoda.

and when they used the 05 FA Cup argument to prove he's a bottler and then a couple of guys corrected a few others that Cesc didn't even play that match?

HILARIOUS

It's like a house of bushman there. Next they'll start writing as if they were Yoda.

I wonder if they're quoting Term-X and laughing about his posts regarding Lampard's move on a City forum somewhere, HAHAHAHAHA. I'd like to see that.

ferrarif50hunt wrote:

I'm actually crying.

I'm pretty sure Özil won't produce anywhere near the amount of goals/assists that Cesc will produce this season. Mesut is good but Fabregas is a level above him sadly. We should have signed him.

Not knee-jerk, been saying it all summer.

On the Arse forum. The meltdown is hilarious.

I kind of feel sorry for them. It was hard for us to learn that Lampard will join City, even if his role there won't be that important. Imagine how it feels to see your favourite players lifting trophies for your rivals. I wouldn't laugh at them about that.