Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Watched the match in an airport on my laptop (with headphones), currently heading home from New York. You should have seen the stares I got after seeing that Cesc to Schurrle goal. I forgot for a second where I was and celebrated a bit loudly 9cm2EuI.png

Also if you want an entertaining read here's a link to the general football chat on Arsenal Mania, pure comedy right now: http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=324348&start=630

“Being at Chelsea is probably something I would never have expected but football is unexpected. I’m very happy.”

“Everyone has treated me very well and I’m enjoying it here. Everyone has made it so easy for me, the staff, the players. It was something I would never have expected, football has brought me here and I will give my best to make it work for me and Chelsea.”

— Cesc Fabregas

tumblr_naitjbc8Rp1qc5l87o1_500.png

I think he probably needed a MOTM performance in the first game for Chelsea more than Costa did, considering the past. I get the impression that Costa just doesn't give a fuck what people think of him, but Cesc clearly does, imo. Coming to the direct rival of the team he captained for years was unlikely to have been an easy decision for him.

You could tell he was really happy when they showed him before the start of the second half. He was all smiles.

tumblr_naiw07rLnL1qdult5o1_500.png

cescf4bregas: Good start to the season @cesarazpi @thibautcourtois @ft9_official #ivanovic

tumblr_naiw07rLnL1qdult5o2_500.png

cesarazpi: Very good win!! In the bus with man of the match @cescf4bregas and @ft9_official #cfcfamily

Enjoying his award. The first of many. Maybe even player of the month?

I'm in love