Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Wasn't he mainly a CM at Arsenal? Wasn't he at his best there as essentially a #8?

I'd have him in heartbeat if we played him there. Never been impressed with him when he's stupidly used as a false 9.

Unfortunately I can only see him going back to Arse or making a big money move to United.

Fabregas played as a CM earlier in his career, for the past few years he has been playing as CAM and false 9 mostly for Arsenal(toward the end), Barca and Spain. If we are gonna use Fab in a no8 role I would prefer us to sign Paulinho instead as I believe he will do a better job defensively, we have enough creativity and attack with our 3 CAM

Think it's gotta be United. De Gea has publicly admitted to tapping him up over the past few days and I'm sure he'd love to go there with Mata and De Gea. Annoying, really. This is the third time in the last year or so that someone at that club has said to the media that they were tapping up players and nothing is said or done about it.

They will have one amazing side attacking wise if they can pull off Cesc and a ball winning DM as well. Should be right in the title race.

Think it's gotta be United. De Gea has publicly admitted to tapping him up over the past few days and I'm sure he'd love to go there with Mata and De Gea. Annoying, really. This is the third time in the last year or so that someone at that club has said to the media that they were tapping up players and nothing is said or done about it.

They will have one amazing side attacking wise if they can pull off Cesc and a ball winning DM as well. Should be right in the title race.

Let them have him, so that is Mata/Rooney/Kagawa and Fab fighting over that no10 role. Well unless they are planning to use him as a CM next to Carrick which imo wouldn't be effective.