Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

If we can pry this smug son of a bitch away from a Barcelona side that can't buy anymore, we sure as hell can get Toni Kroos from Bayern who is willing to leave the club.

Having him will be like Benitez- might work out but we will never be able to support him whole-heatedly. So NO NO

Hasn't he publicly talked shit about José recently? He comes off to me as a smug cunt like all Barca players.

That being said, he'd be unbelievable in our team and I'd love him here. Absolutely ZERO chance it happens, though. Still loves Arsenal too.

If we can pry this smug son of a bitch away from a Barcelona side that can't buy anymore, we sure as hell can get Toni Kroos from Bayern who is willing to leave the club.

Having him will be like Benitez- might work out but we will never be able to support him whole-heatedly. So NO NO

I'll think you wil find Toni Kroos doesn't want to leave Byern. He get's used in that team a lot. He is just using the threat of leaving to chalk up a new contract. All the big players do it.

On Fabregash! No thanks!

Who gives a shit if he was a cunt during some matches. We were rivals, you would expect some of that. Would love him here. Yeah Kroos is also great but Fabregas is 10 times more creative than Kroos. A way better player if used properly, it's not even close imo. Kroos is a much better shooter but that shouldn't be a key requirement for a DLP.

I don't think he'll come here though, but I like him a lot as a player.

Who gives a shit if he was a cunt during some matches. We were rivals, you would expect some of that. Would love him here. Yeah Kroos is also great but Fabregas is 10 times more creative than Kroos. A way better player if used properly, it's not even close imo. Kroos is a much better shooter but that shouldn't be a key requirement for a DLP.

I don't think he'll come here though, but I like him a lot as a player.

I would welcome cesc with open arms personally.

Lol cesc being 10x creative then kroos, just no kroos is a proper playmaker. He may not put up the assist cesc does, but he does so much more and builds attacks better.

Kroos > Cesc, and most definitely in the pivot. Kroos can actually might be better In the pivot then as a 10, if you give him the freedom that lampard and Ramires gets when playing next to matic.

• 1 month later...

ballague said they dont.

He says that the clause is definitely there but that it's up to him if he wants to go there. He won't be forced to.

He goes on to say that United are likely favorites for him since they'd pay way more than anyone else.