Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

@Squawka: "Thiago Alcantara has suffered a ligament tear during a Bayern Munich training session and will now undergo surgery."

Better then Cesc doe..

It's a shame how the first thing you say about a young fella who just returned from a lengthy injury is sarcastically saying "Better than Cesc doe..." Especially when it's a ligament tear.. like he can do anything to prevent that.

Petty.

@Squawka: "Thiago Alcantara has suffered a ligament tear during a Bayern Munich training session and will now undergo surgery."

Better then Cesc doe..

Disgusting comment, really.

That has to be devistating to the kid. Hope he can come out of this mentally and physically.

I like how neither Zone nor Mustafa have realised it was a comment directed to Nike; with little to do with Thiago at all.

Thank you. At least someone did. Sheesh.

I did notice that as I was commenting back and forth with Mr. Nike about Thiago and Cesc (and Isco) but I find it fucked up how when he tears a ligament people imply (as a joke, of course) Thiago cant be as good as Cesc because he keeps getting injured... And that just so happens to be the first thing that @iseah100 said :wacko::wacko:

I did notice that as I was commenting back and forth with Mr. Nike about Thiago and Cesc (and Isco) but I find it fucked up how when he tears a ligament people imply (as a joke, of course) Thiago cant be as good as Cesc because he keeps getting injured... And that just so happens to be the first thing that @iseah100 said :wacko::wacko:

no, actually fact is he doesn't play enough matches to even have a contest/comparison, let alone be a winner. So the point is, Thiago barely plays, but for Nike he's still better than Cesc - even if he doesn't play because he's injured all the time.

Of course it's a shame he's injured... for the 3049503496th time. That's exactly the point when the 'serious' conversation was going on. How can you compare a player that barely plays to a player that has been in an UCL final, is an European (twice) and a WC winner, won six (I guess) trophies at Barcelona actually playing in most matches? Thiago won trophies at Barça and Bayern barely playing a part because he's injured all time. He doesn't have continuity not because of inconsistency, but simply because he's always injured.

The absurdity of that comparison was so big that even injured he's better than Fabregas (for Nike anyways), because that's how he spends most of the season anyways, because what Nike is defending is that a player that barely plays is better than a well established player that is one of the best midfielders in the world. It's not even a joke, it's sarcasm by Iseah.

To be fair, I think its ok to compare other players to Cesc on his thread.

But when it descends in to just Thiago it becomes a problem. Just read the last page where mud slinging starts.....that's my point.