Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

This really annoys me. Yea Cesc has been great but its only been a few games, lets drop the captain branding already. He needs to do a lot more to deserve the captaincy.

I wasn't being serious to be honest..

But even if I was serious, you should learn to read more carefully. I said within a few years.

can we search for the next cesc? his technique is so amazing. spanish players are so fun to watch...! mata then cesc!

Isco!!!

Rotting on the bench at Real and still shows he can produce magic like this when he is playing. A little different for Cesc, more like Hazard one would say but another Spanish gem!!

Isco!!!

Rotting on the bench at Real and still shows he can produce magic like this when he is playing. A little different for Cesc, more like Hazard one would say but another Spanish gem!!

I'm a fan of Isco but he's a pure AM and not a midfield controller like Cesc. The closest to cesc in the next generation of Spanish talent is Oliver Torres, he's more Xavi than Cesc in terms of playing style but much more comparable to Cesc than isco.

I wouldn't say no to isco mind.

I think he could be the Captain before he leaves. He IS a leader

Yeah, it's definitely a possibilty when you think about it. There's talk about Cahill taking over from Terry but your captain should always be one of your best players imo. Something Gary isn't for me.

Cesc's experience and ability makes him a good candidate. Besides, it would kill more than a few Gooners in the process. Win-win.

Isco!!!

Honestly Isco has nothing to do with Cesc in terms of players they are. Completely different players and even position.

Cesc is the same breed as Alonso... and I can't think of a young guy with the same. But tbh, normally those kind of players catch your eyes later...

Honestly Isco has nothing to do with Cesc in terms of players they are. Completely different players and even position.

Cesc is the same breed as Alonso... and I can't think of a young guy with the same. But tbh, normally those kind of players catch your eyes later...

I'm a fan of Isco but he's a pure AM and not a midfield controller like Cesc. The closest to cesc in the next generation of Spanish talent is Oliver Torres, he's more Xavi than Cesc in terms of playing style but much more comparable to Cesc than isco.

I wouldn't say no to isco mind.

Definitely not the same player as Cesc but he's another Spanish talent, like Cesc was and like Mata was.

Imo he is THE hottest talent in European football at the moment. He's on the same boat as Gotze, Neymar, Oscar, and even Hazard. Only, he's only had ONE season where he was top class and in that season he almost took Malaga to the semi-final of the Champions League. Since then, he's been screwed over by Madrid.

But yes, I do understand that he's different from Cesc, but as @5354 said, he's another Spaniard that I wouldn't mind at the club. In fact, one that I would love at the club

Why Cesc Fabregas Never Lived Up To His Potential At Barcelona
Posted on October 12, 2014 by Saad Rashid

Link url Name : worldsoccertalk.com/2014/10/12/why-cesc-fabregas-never-lived-up-to-his-potential-at-barcelona/

Link : http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/10/12/why-cesc-fabregas-never-lived-up-to-his-potential-at-barcelona/

Source : worldsoccertalk.com

eh, Cesc isnt really like alonso. Cesc is like Modric +Kroos combined moreso than alonso. Cesc isnt really as dynamic as modric, but he isnt as weak as modric as well.

Thiago is the best Spanish talent imo. Always admired his abilities. He is a midfield control general like xavi with Iniesta style of dribbling. When he stops getting injured and plays for Spain, people will understand just how good he is.

Thiago is the best Spanish talent imo. Always admired his abilities. He is a midfield control general like xavi with Iniesta style of dribbling. When he stops getting injured and plays for Spain, people will understand just how good he is.

Thiago was better than Cesc at Cesc's prime or during his spell at arsenal...

However, due to his status and long transfer, Cesc got more attention and fans automatically assumed Cesc would be the heir to Xavi, when in reality in should of went to Thiago... However, pep knew who was the better midfielder and he brought him over to munich and pretty much made Kroos obsolete.

Koke, Isco, Cesc, oliver Torres, Spain have a lot of young talent waiting to takeover, but Spain will go as far as their future captain and their best player.

Ouuuu I don't know man... I mean, Thiago is a quality player and he's one of my favourite youngster due to his beautiful technique (much like Isco) but I think Isco will be a better player and has a higher ceiling. I would not be surprised if Thiago becomes Spain's captain in the future (although the likes of Cesc and Busquets will be around) but in terms of Spain's star player, I'd have to say that would probably turn out to be Isco. For instance, at the U21 Euro's, even tho Thiago won the Player of the Tournament, I think you'd agree Isco was the better player throughout the tournament. Thiago's hattrick in the final was what made his win the Player of the Tournament imo. Both class players tho... kinda segued from the whole Cesc topic tho ahah

Ouuuu I don't know man... I mean, Thiago is a quality player and he's one of my favourite youngster due to his beautiful technique (much like Isco) but I think Isco will be a better player and has a higher ceiling. I would not be surprised if Thiago becomes Spain's captain in the future (although the likes of Cesc and Busquets will be around) but in terms of Spain's star player, I'd have to say that would probably turn out to be Isco. For instance, at the U21 Euro's, even tho Thiago won the Player of the Tournament, I think you'd agree Isco was the better player throughout the tournament. Thiago's hattrick in the final was what made his win the Player of the Tournament imo. Both class players tho... kinda segued from the whole Cesc topic tho ahah

Cesc wont be around during the era of thiag/ddg/isco, etc...

Thiago u20s team all did well...

u17 champ

u21 champ 2x.

The team he was not on due to injury were the world cup 2014 and olympic team of 2012. Both didnt progress pass the group stage and the olympic team that had the likes of DDG, mata, martinez, koke, isco failed terribly.

The catalans all know they made a mistake signing Cesc during the time Thiago should of been groomed better. Thiago is xavi +ronadinho. That is how highly I rate him. A person that left cesc and kroos both in the dark at such a young age.