Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

^so does arsenal.

I don't see this happening. He hates chelsea, he hates Jose, there is not a single reason why he would come here. Unless he is getting a shitload of cash.

I'd like to think we have a better chance to win the PL, something that's missing in his locker.

you guys really want Cesc? I guess we're desperate!

Besides don't arsenal have first right of refusal should he return to the Prem? Surprised so many here want a wanker to put on the Chelsea kit.

Surprised so many here want a wanker to put on the Chelsea kit.

He's a cunt but I wouldn't mind if he was our cunt because he's pretty good at this game called football. You don't see many United or Liverpool supporters complaining about the likes of Van Persie, Rooney, Suarez etc. as long as they're contributing on the pitch and it's not like Fabregas is anywhere near those players in the cuntishnes-scale.

Arsenal have the ability to buy him back at a certain price but he himself has to agree to go there. If another club (us? United?) offer him more and he agrees to go there then I don think there's anything Arsenal can do other than match or exceed the other offers.

I think that's how it works anyways.

Would love the signing. I'd rather have Pogba but Cesc is a world class player when utilized correctly.

He's a cunt but I wouldn't mind if he was our cunt because he's pretty good at this game called football. You don't see many United or Liverpool supporters complaining about the likes of Van Persie, Rooney, Suarez etc. as long as they're contributing on the pitch and it's not like Fabregas is anywhere near those players in the cuntishnes-scale.

Because they're cunts too!! Wow!

Isnt that obvious?

I would love Pogba too, but imo Cesc is the better player in this moment.

I'm not gonna keep saying the same shit over and over again... You guys clearly don't see the difference between a pivot player and a CM in Jose's set up.

Cesc is a CM in a 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, Jose's favoured formation is 4-2-3-1. Where does Cesc fit into that?

^so does arsenal.

I don't see this happening. He hates chelsea, he hates Jose, there is not a single reason why he would come here. Unless he is getting a shitload of cash.

why should he hate Jose ? And even if with eto it was the same before Jose signed him for inter. For sure as long as he played for arsenal or barca he didn't like us, but as soon as he would be here I'm sure he would be totally committed.

I'm not gonna keep saying the same shit over and over again... You guys clearly don't see the difference between a pivot player and a CM in Jose's set up.

Cesc is a CM in a 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, Jose's favoured formation is 4-2-3-1. Where does Cesc fit into that?

I dont think anyone is a "CM in a 4-3-3" or a "CM in a 4-2-3-1", you basically saying that because in his past Cesc only played in a 4-3-3, and other player played only 4-2-3-1 in his past so he's a 4-2-3-1 kind of CM... thats really bullshit for me. players can change and adapt, especially players in the calibar of Cesc.

you do know other fans thinks Terry and Ash are "cunts" as well.... right? i guess if they'll read the posts above me they'll laugh.

What does that matter? it matters what WE think! You admit he's a fucking cunt yet you want him in that beautiful royal blue kit? I think you guys need to cool off on the 'win at all costs mentality'

Cesc is not Chelsea and never will be.

I dont think anyone is a "CM in a 4-3-3" or a "CM in a 4-2-3-1", you basically saying that because in his past Cesc only played in a 4-3-3, and other player played only 4-2-3-1 in his past so he's a 4-2-3-1 kind of CM... thats really bullshit for me. players can change and adapt, especially players in the calibar of Cesc.

Not really... You don't spend 30m on a player and hope he can adapt to a role he's never played before. Furthermore what makes you think Cesc even wants to play in that position?

Square peg, meet Round hole.

Not really... You don't spend 30m on a player and hope he can adapt to a role he's never played before. Furthermore what makes you think Cesc even wants to play in that position?

Square peg, meet Round hole.

I do, when i know there arent many options and Cesc is a WC midfielder, and the type of midfielder we need.

what makes you think he wouldnt want to go here because he wouldnt want this position? thats a bizarre assessment.

Let me guess, you want Pogba in Chelsea right? you know he never really played in a double pivot? in Juve he plays in a 3-5-2 with Pirlo and Vidal, and in France he plays in a 4-3-3 with Cabaye and Matuidi. He played in the pivot maybe 2-3 times in France, but they changed it.

Matt Law from the telegraph said that United isn't interested. Don't think City will be interested in him unless they lose Yaya. Will go to Arsenal imo.

He's former Arsenal.. City will definitely go after him. They'd go for Bentner if Arsenal were to release him ffs :lol:

The worst thing is, if he does go Arsenal.. They will actually have a squad worth challenging for the PL. Fiberglass behind Ozil behind a striker is something that could beat most teams.

Anyway, I think he'd be a great acquisition for us. Using some of that David Luiz money too.. They used to want Romeu? Lets offer him back for a cut-price deal :Goober: