Premier League thread

Jase

BREAKING: Howard Webb has retired & been appointed Technical Director of Professional Game Match Officials Limited.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/aug/howard-webb-appointed-technical-director-of-PGMOL.html

Pretty surprising news. Best ref in football, for me.

Arsenal fans saying that they have a better team than us, how delusional can you be? I don't think that there is 1 player from their team that I'd like to have.

I'd take Sanchez, Ozil, Koscielny, Ramsey. Maybe Wilshere. They have good players.

BREAKING: Howard Webb has retired & been appointed Technical Director of Professional Game Match Officials Limited.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/aug/howard-webb-appointed-technical-director-of-PGMOL.html

Pretty surprising news. Best ref in football, for me.

I agree. Best ref in the modern game for me and a massive loss when you consider cunts like Mike Dean are still around.

I'd take Sanchez, Ozil, Koscielny, Ramsey. Maybe Wilshere. They have good players.

Sure they have good players but I don't think they are better than our players, maybe Ozil instead of Oscar and Sanchez instead of Willian. But they aren't that big of an upgrade imo, I don't rate Ramsey and Wilshere higher than our players tbh.

But all in all we got better keepers, a superior defence, midfield and attack. That is why we will smash them again. This time they won't get away with a 0-0 at their Emirates

Arsenal are flat-track bullies. They will easily beat all the small teams and if they just played more tactically away from home against the big teams, who knows how they'll fare.