Premier League thread

Jase

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Payment due is payment due. Who knows what legal wormholes could be opened up if Nantes gives an artificial grace period. Not a good look on Cardiff if they start to drag feet.

Yeah i get that but ffs sensitive time for both clubs, just think the timing and the "demanding" bit off. Mmm not good press for Nantes due payment or not , money money money even when there's a tragedy and the guy's body hasn't been identified yet, you don't demand money from your insurance company for a accident that happened on holiday while in duty free lol. Sky Sports News understands the club feels it necessary for the salvage operation in the Channel to be concluded and for both the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) and the police to conclude their investigations before any payments are made.Cardiff are happy to honour the contract agreed with Nantes but believe there are a series of questions that still need answering, most notably about the ownership of the Piper Malibu aircraft which crashed North of Guernsey on January 21.

Emiliano Sala's body identified by HM Coroner following plane crash

Cardiff City issue statement expressing "heartfelt sympathies and condolences"

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11704/11631095/emiliano-salas-body-identified-by-hm-coroner-following-air-accident

“There were people fighting… did we take it a bit too far? Sometimes, yes” – Former Chelsea stalwart reveals passion behind the scenes

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/02/people-fighting-take-bit-far-sometimes-yes-former-chelsea-stalwart-reveals-passion-behind-scenes/

thats what we need back,smash up the ipods and phones!

the only difference between these squads is that City splashed the cash right. Amost every one of their big time buys has been a hit, whilst we have like a one in three quote. just good vs bad business people running the club. 

41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He has to go. Sorry. We need to save our season by winning a trophy or two. And get top 4 or not if we win EL.

Do you think we deserve CL at this moment?

I honestly think at this moment EL would be best for us.

We can just sell people who don't want to be here (hazard), stop loaning players and the short termism (higuain, kovacic) and even sell of the never good enoughs like William, Pedro, Alonso, zappacosta.

We can actually integrate youth like Aina, Reece James, Jay da Silva, mount, rlc, Andreas etc. 

We need a new spine. We need a proper reboot. And that can't be possible when we are stuck in a short termism approach. This also does not mean that we should stick with sarri, who is clearly not the man for the job. Clearly 

On 2/10/2019 at 6:33 PM, bakayokofan said:

Do you think we deserve CL at this moment?

I honestly think at this moment EL would be best for us.

We can just sell people who don't want to be here (hazard), stop loaning players and the short termism (higuain, kovacic) and even sell of the never good enoughs like William, Pedro, Alonso, zappacosta.

We can actually integrate youth like Aina, Reece James, Jay da Silva, mount, rlc, Andreas etc. 

We need a new spine. We need a proper reboot. And that can't be possible when we are stuck in a short termism approach. This also does not mean that we should stick with sarri, who is clearly not the man for the job. Clearly 

Dude,  the main man is overlooking and will make a correct decision when the time is right . Short termism has a place and many times has worked for us . Whatever Roman decides is right with me as we always get their in the end .

You need to stick with it , we still spend more than 95% of most others . We are  a club that does it the right way. We don't cheat like City , their title wins are worthless as they have been bought , FFP corrupted and they have UEFA in their pockets . 

Politics plays a part and the hounding of the main man has held us back . I've heard if the conditions were right he would consider moving the club abroad if the Brits don't stop fucking him around and a super league with Tel Aviv as a base.  This would destroy the Brit economy as the stadium investment would go to a City that adores and respects him.

Sarri time will be decided by the main man and we should all back the great man.

Unity

1 hour ago, Romans disciples said:

Dude,  the main man is overlooking and will make a correct decision when the time is right . Short termism has a place and many times has worked for us . Whatever Roman decides is right with me as we always get their in the end .

You need to stick with it , we still spend more than 95% of most others . We are  a club that does it the right way. We don't cheat like City , their title wins are worthless as they have been bought , FFP corrupted and they have UEFA in their pockets . 

Politics plays a part and the hounding of the main man has held us back . I've heard if the conditions were right he would consider moving the club abroad if the Brits don't stop fucking him around and a super league with Tel Aviv as a base.  This would destroy the Brit economy as the stadium investment would go to a City that adores and respects him.

Sarri time will be decided by the main man and we should all back the great man.

Unity

He moves the club to fucking Israel I will burn everything Chelsea I have and hope they are destroyed as a viable team. 

The club needs to be fucking sold ASAP.

Sick of all this Russian bullshit from every angle. We fucking deserve better than to get caught in the middle of a Yank/Brit/Russian new cold war.

SELL THE CLUB.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

He moves the club to fucking Israel I will burn everything Chelsea I have and hope they are destroyed as a viable team. 

The club needs to be fucking sold ASAP.

Sick of all this Russian bullshit from every angle. We fucking deserve better than to get caught in the middle of a Yank/Brit/Russian new cold war.

SELL THE CLUB.

Brother,  we have to be strong .

Football is morphing to the world league . A super league is a distant reality . International businessman have no romantic bonding  to a pacific  place , unfortunately this is globalisation.  

You must feel wanted appreciated and excepted.  The West is doing everything to destabilise us . A new stadium in Tel Aviv would be for the Super league and league games in the old stadium in London.

l will follow where ever Chelsea as it's  is my blood . The soul remains , at least Tel Aviv would be warm to attract global tourism.

The Israeli government will give countless tax breaks .I don't understand why there is no campaign in the UK by our loyal followers,  to bring Roman back as lm sure he is hurting. Apathy will not reward us my friend. 

Unity and we must stand bravely   .

1 hour ago, Romans disciples said:

Brother,  we have to be strong .

Football is morphing to the world league . A super league is a distant reality . International businessman have no romantic bonding  to a pacific  place , unfortunately this is globalisation.  

You must feel wanted appreciated and excepted.  The West is doing everything to destabilise us . A new stadium in Tel Aviv would be for the Super league and league games in the old stadium in London.

l will follow where ever Chelsea as it's  is my blood . The soul remains , at least Tel Aviv would be warm to attract global tourism.

The Israeli government will give countless tax breaks .I don't understand why there is no campaign in the UK by our loyal followers,  to bring Roman back as lm sure he is hurting. Apathy will not reward us my friend. 

Unity and we must stand bravely   .

Not a brother. Look at profile.

Roman is a billionaire. He will be fine without the club.

On 10/02/2019 at 5:47 PM, NikkiCFC said:

He has to go. Sorry. We need to save our season by winning a trophy or two. And get top 4 or not if we win EL.

Yes save our season with 2 trophies, paper over the cracks again. Maybe finishing outsids the top 4 with no trophies is the wake up call the club undoubtly needs. It would show the board that managers havent always been the issue. Theres a air of complacency here. The managers always pay the price. No doubt the squad when motivated and improved (Costa, Cesc, Filipe Luis, Courtois returning, that window fot example) with a few players can do well but theres almost an arrogance that leads to these seasons like were having now. The players are good but complacent. The managers changed and it is almost as if theyll get off with absolutely shocking perfirmances. I dont see why the likes of Luiz, Willian, Hazard, Alonso, whoever else who yoyo their performances, all these guys can just be excused because Jose was too defensive minded or Conte was too defensive minded. Sarri is as offensive minded as many coaches out there but the complacency is still in the squad. Conte was right to freeze out David Luiz and drop Willian in his last season. Jose should of dropped Courtois and Hazard (never 100% fit but performances werent there either) among others in his last season. He dropped Matic who was his signing. These guys need a wake up call. Dont even get me started on the board... after that year when we got Matic, Cesc, Costa, Luis  Courtois returning etc they seemed to think okay we dont need to improve any more or plan 3-5 years down the line when these guys age out. John Stones maybe not the best CB out there but was wanted specifically by the manager. Conte wanted some top level players never got them. No Bonucci, no Sandro, no Lukaku, no Candreva (curious but at RWB he could have been excellently suited to that role). If Sarri gets the sack, he will take the blunt of the blame. The players, will get some but not enough in my eyes. Theyve gone from first 10 games buying into Sarris coaching to doing the opposite now, as he has said in post match interviews, the phrase I did not see my football is becoming very common. Is that his fault or the players?