Premier League thread

Jase

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

20106820_10210114059076483_4202715683452094438_n.jpg

That bodes well, when we won it in 2005 Giggs came out and went on about how hard it is to retain title's. Am i not the only one not getting the United hype? The only thing they have going for them is Jose's second season record, that aside i can't think of a single reason to justify putting them in the mix.

That bodes well, when we won it in 2005 Giggs came out and went on about how hard it is to retain title's. Am i not the only one not getting the United hype? The only thing they have going for them is Jose's second season record, that aside i can't think of a single reason to justify putting them in the mix.

I also can only think of his record. And that's supposed to be broken some time. I think now would be a great time.
Tbh I still continue to worry about Spurs and I think Pep got a better understanding of everything and with Jesus playing the whole season they're going to do much better. That's it. United, Liverpool, Arsenal will continue to be flukes IMO.

12 minutes ago, Barbara said:

I also can only think of his record. And that's supposed to be broken some time. I think now would be a great time.
Tbh I still continue to worry about Spurs and I think Pep got a better understanding of everything and with Jesus playing the whole season they're going to do much better. That's it. United, Liverpool, Arsenal will continue to be flukes IMO.

Also what needs to be factored in is last 4 season's they have finished between 4th to 7th with points in the 60's (once 70). I know we went from 10th to 1st but the 10th place was a fluke among many years of being late 70's at worst point's wise, United have been at a pre Roman Chelsea like level since Fergie has gone and it will be hard to shift from 4 years of that to find the consistency required for a title challenge, especially against the elite competition.

doesn't really make sense to start gauging who will finish where until teams finish their transfer business, at the moment we look like we are set for 4th-5th since we have no main striker, 3 midfielders etc but if we sign a ST, CM, RWB etc we will be in the mix for the title I think

• 2 weeks later...

Citeh have the best squad.......don't know why Utd are even being considered. At the moment just wondering how we will cope with such a small squad. Lack of depth will be our undoing unless we have an early exit from cup competitions. At the moment the board seem more intent on reducing player numbers making it very difficult for Conte to manage and compete. 

• 2 weeks later...

What I can't stand is the double standards.

Not even one replay of Ben Mee's studs-up, scissor challenge that earned him a yellow, but for the sake of consistency, should have warranted a red. 

Not even one replay of the elbow by Tarkowski on Michy, which should have been a penalty.

5 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

What I can't stand is the double standards.

Not even one replay of Ben Mee's studs-up, scissor challenge that earned him a yellow, but for the sake of consistency, should have warranted a red. 

Not even one replay of the elbow by Tarkowski on Michy, which should have been a penalty.

Nothing new... new year, same actions...

• 3 weeks later...

Squads for 2017/18 Premier League confirmed

Chelsea

25 Squad players (*=Home grown)

Alonso Mendoza, Marcos
Azpilicueta Tanco, Cesar
Bakayoko, Tiemoue
Batshuayi-Atunga, Michy
Borges Da Silva, Willian
Caballero Lazcano, Wilfredo Daniel
Cahill, Gary James*
Courtois, Thibaut
Da Silva Costa, Diego
Dos Reis Carvalho, Eduardo
Drinkwater, Daniel Noel*
Fabregas Soler, Francesc*
Hazard, Eden
Kante, Ngolo
Luiz Moreira Marinho, David
Morata Martin, Alvaro Borja
Moses, Victor*
Remy, Loic
Rodriguez Ledesma, Pedro Eliezer
Rudiger, Antonio
Zappacosta, Davide

Under-21 players (Contract and Scholars)

Abraham, Tammy
Aina, Temitayo Olufisayo Olaoluwa
Akinjogbin, Adebambo Toluwanimi Ayotomiwa
Ampadu, Ethan
Angban, Bekanty Victorien
Baxter, Nathan
Boga, Jeremie
Brown, Charlie
Brown, Isaiah Jay
Bulka, Marcin
Chalobah, Trevoh Tom
Christensen, Andreas Bodtker
Christie-Davies, Isaac David
Clarke-Salter, Jake-Liam
Colkett, Charlie
Colley, Joseph
Collins, Bradley Ray
Cumming, James Andrew
Dasilva, Cole Perry
Dasilva, Jay Rhys
De Souza, Nathan Allan
Familia-Castillo, Juan Carlos
Gallagher, Conor
Grant, Joshua
Guehi, Addji Keaninkin Marc-Israel
Hudson-Odoi, Callum James
James, Reece
Lamptey, Tariq
Lavinier, Marcel
Loftus Cheek, Ruben
Maddox, Jacob
Masampu, Renedi
McCormick, Luke
McEachran, George James
Mola, Clinton
Mount, Mason
Muheim, Miro Max Maria
Musonda, Charles
Nartey, Richard Nicos Tettey
Nunes Nascimento, Robert Kenedy
Palmer, Kasey Remel
Pantic, Danilo
Panzo, Jonathan William
Quintero Quintero, Josimar Aldair
Rodriguez Gonzalez, Jhoao Leandro
Russell, Jonathan
Sammut, Ruben
Scott, Kyle
St Clair, Harvey
Sterling, Dujon
Suljic, Ali
Taylor-Crossdale, Martell
Thompson, Jared
Tomori, Fikayo
Ugbo, Ike
Uwakwe, Tariq
Wakefield, Charlie Mark
Wakely, Jack
Walters, Tushaun-Tyreese
Ziger, Karlo

This is some pricey dope!

PSG and Man City accused of 'financial doping' by La Liga president Javier Tebas

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11023034/psg-and-man-city-accused-of-financial-doping-by-la-liga-president-javier-tebas

Mmm just as i thought ffp i say fffp unless they change the parameters and have more clarity , at least Cfc have been trying in that respect since the established rules?