test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Premier League thread

Started by Jason,

725 posts in this topic

We are not fucked 

if we don't have a

hazard replacement until 9 August .Its simple NO DEAL. 

We will play more hardball . 

Hazard if he want to leave he must say this before 9 August . If not ? NO DEAL.

Its not gonna change overnight, but early signs have shown that Germany/France were in favor of doing the same thing. 

Serie A, idk, 

and Spain already said no I believe. 

I like it being closed before the season starts because it'll wake up our Board and force them to get deals done much quicker. 

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I like it being closed before the season starts because it'll wake up our Board and force them to get deals done much quicker. 

Wouldn't be so sure. They will probably still try to penny pinch their way till the end. Gonna be fun to see our board get the deals done early. :lol:

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wouldn't be so sure. They will probably still try to penny pinch their way till the end. Gonna be fun to see our board get the deals done early. :lol:

One can only hope, tbf.  

1 hour ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Mate, I think you've got the wrong thread.

This one is for discussing Chelsea in the PL. This one is for discussing PL matches not involving Chelsea.

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Mate, I think you've got the wrong thread.

This one is for discussing Chelsea in the PL. This one is for discussing PL matches not involving Chelsea.

Point Noted. :) 

After everyone thinking it was all doom and gloom after our first game, we are third on the table and just a point behind our media declared biggest rivals for the title this season. All this after having a much harder schedule so far than the two ahead of us. I've mentioned that I haven't been too impressed by either of the Manchester teams. Of course they are great, but I don't think they look as good as everyone is making them out to be. If Conte had those squads at his disposal, I'd be worried, but I think Jose is past it, and Guardiola will keep spending until he wins a title. I think on paper they both have teams better than ours, but are missing some key pieces that help you win certain games. 

kellzfresh and manpe like this