test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lucio

Argentina NT

Started by lucio,

They are my choice to win it.

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (Sampdoria), Mariano Andujar (Catania), Agustin Orion (Boca Juniors).

Defenders: Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Federico Fernandez (Napoli), Ezequiel Garay (Benfica), Marcos Rojo (Sporting Lisbon), Hugo Campagnaro (Inter Milan), Martin Demichelis (Manchester City), Jose Basanta (Monterrey).

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Fernando Gago (Boca Juniors), Lucas Biglia (Lazio), Ricardo Alvarez (Inter Milan), Augusto Fernandez (Celta Vigo), Angel Di Maria (Real Madrid), Maxi Rodriguez (Newell's Old Boys), Enzo Perez (Benfica).

Forwards: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Rodrigo Palacio (Inter Milan), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Paris St-Germain).

easily the best set of attackers in the tournament. some truly brilliant players here.

Awesome team. Fernando Gago will be key in that midfield, I'd reckon. Gago - Masch - Di Maria, should be their starting midfield.

They could win. I hate Argentina, which is weird considering I love watching Messi, Aguero, and DiMaria. They could win it though, I would like to see it for Messi's legacy. He'd surely go down as the greatest ever if he won.

Awesome team. Fernando Gago will be key in that midfield, I'd reckon. Gago - Masch - Di Maria, should be their starting midfield.

shame they didn't pick banega.

No Banega and Mussachio was quite surprise for me, considering they dont realy have world class midfield and defence.

They're not being talked about too much; I guess they'll like that. Should go far.

still arent getting a mention on here..