test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magic Lamps

Germany NT

Started by Magic Lamps,

122 posts in this topic

I really hope Bastian is fit moving forward for this tournament.

It will be terrible if the same thing occurs (Euro 2012) where Bastian was terribly unfit and sucked for Munich and Germany that year.

lahm as DM??? fucking hell!!!!

total bayern/pep effect. play lahm in the mid instead of playing the best right back against the best left winger in the world.

play a bloody false 9 with no natural width whatsoever.

and the cherry on the cake will be playing a high line against CR and nani with the likes of mertesacker and hummels.

fucking hell!!!

brilliant... mulllllllllllleeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!! my buoy!!! have a 20 placed on him to be the golden boot winner again.

kroos ran the game!!!

the way they attack the spaces is just brilliant. hope they dont choke this time!!1

didi, I couldn't help but laugh :lol: You sir represent the most stereotypical TC member (not a bad thing... I think).

The Skipper likes this

didi, I couldn't help but laugh :lol: You sir represent the most stereotypical TC member (not a bad thing... I think).

:D pre-match jitters coupled with some of the performances that germany had put it made it worrisome dude. the chile friendly and the sameroon friendly were 2 very poor and very bayern-ish performances, plus the line-up was hardly consoling. but great to see the good old germany still up and running, though i think portugal made a bit of a mistake pressing them high up the pitch and giving them the spaces and holes to run in.

as for muller, honestly had placed a bet on him being the golden boot winner before the start of the tournament. he is going to be THE player for the germans if they are going to win or have a long run!!!

I think Germany will beat Brazil. Sure Brazil got the job done tonight (but Colombia only started playing in the second half) the Germans have been a very very efficient team under Joachim Low, they get the job done most times, will be an interesting Brazil line up with no Neymar and Thiago Silva for Brazil too. Will Klose break the record against Brazil? Imagine that haha.

getting the job done!!! without neymar and silva, this is a golden oppurtunity for germany to break their SF jinx in the recent years.

why the hell is ozil starting ahead of schurrle??

It is our WC to lose now, honestly. Brazil is weakened and if we can exploit that they lost their 2 best players, this will be easier than France. In the Final we'll have either Holland, Belgium or Argentina. All 3 have been beaten by us pretty easily during the last 4 years. It will be great for the atmosphere in the countries. Even after the draw with Ghana there have been celebrating mobs and auto corsos. It will be incredible if we finally win a WC.

The Mak likes this

It is our WC to lose now, honestly. Brazil is weakened and if we can exploit that they lost their 2 best players, this will be easier than France. In the Final we'll have either Holland, Belgium or Argentina. All 3 have been beaten by us pretty easily during the last 4 years. It will be great for the atmosphere in the countries. Even after the draw with Ghana there have been celebrating mobs and auto corsos. It will be incredible if we finally win a WC.

You're indeed the obvious favorite now, but sadly you've been favorites ever since 2008, and yet something always tends to happen. It's like they suddenly get stage fright in the semi finals for some reason...

You're indeed the obvious favorite now, but sadly you've been favorites ever since 2008, and yet something always tends to happen. It's like they suddenly get stage fright in the semi finals for some reason...

Nope we haven't. in 2008, 2010, 2012 there was at least one team that was simply better than us and the rest of the world. This time, the top teams are all a bit weaker, the only 2 teams who ever beat us in a decisive game - which they did well and fairly, not giving us a chance - in the last 9 years, Italy and Spain are both out.

It is our turn to win it. If we don't win it under these circumstances we will never do it. In 2010 we were too young and could only play on the counter, In 2012 we were unlucky vs Italy and had no characters to step up. Would have been beaten by Spain in the final anyway. But now players like Müller, Hummels have matured and Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Neuer have recaptured some killer instinct after German football had finally won the CL again.

Nope we haven't. in 2008, 2010, 2012 there was at least one team that was simply better than us and the rest of the world. This time, the top teams are all a bit weaker, the only 2 teams who ever beat us in a decisive game - which they did well and fairly, not giving us a chance - in the last 9 years, Italy and Spain are both out.

It is our turn to win it. If we don't win it under these circumstances we will never do it. In 2010 we were too young and could only play on the counter, In 2012 we were unlucky vs Italy and had no characters to step up. Would have been beaten by Spain in the final anyway. But now players like Müller, Hummels have matured and Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Neuer have recaptured some killer instinct after German football had finally won the CL again.

Italy was really not better than you guys, to name just one. Spain probably was, yes. We always point out who was best afterwards of course... :)

Italy was really not better than you guys, to name just one. Spain probably was, yes. We always point out who was best afterwards of course... :)

I remember that Italy thrashing. Well, that's how I remember it. When i was younger I was a HUGE Germany fan, in the 06 and 2010 World Cups I wanted them to win. I wouldn't mind seeing Germany pull it off. They have to get by Brazil first. We'll see.

Recent years have prepared me, how about you? If you want to reach the final by scoring from set pieces I have bad news for you.

Says the guy who beat France with a header and went to overtime against the mighty Algeria! :lol:

And no, the past hasn't prepared me because Brazil isnt a losing nation. LOL!

Dont worry, 2002 will comeback to haunt you...

Says the guy who beat France with a header and went to overtime against the mighty Algeria! :lol:

And no, the past hasn't prepared me because Brazil isnt a losing nation. LOL!

Dont worry, 2002 will comeback to haunt you...

Never mind a little pre-game trash talk.

We can score from set pieces. Does not mean we can't defend them.

At least we don't need the ref to win us games and managed to keep our 2 best players for the semifinal.

You know your current team is a shadow of that of 2002. We are multiple times better than ours back then. There won't be a Ronaldo to save you now.

You know your current team is a shadow of that of 2002. We are multiple times better than ours back then. There won't be a Ronaldo to save you now.

That's true, but this German side is expert in losing Semi-finals to worse teams so...

One thing is certain though, the game is going to be one hell of a war. Deserving of a final (imo).

I love Brazil, but I really feel for Germany...

Losing to brazil in 2002, losing in their own country in 2006 and losing most recently the 2 euros and 2010.

Germany should be able to beat any team that goes to the final, (however, they need to beat brazil first).