test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magic Lamps

Germany NT

Started by Magic Lamps,

122 posts in this topic

If Ozil can wake up, Germany is going very far. Perhaps, even win it all?

They'll go close...but I just don't see Germany winning the World Cup

To be honest I would start Schurrle over Podolski.I never get the hype in Germany about Lukas, I think he is average.

To be honest I would start Schurrle over Podolski.I never get the hype in Germany about Lukas, I think he is average.

Podolski keeps and has always kept his starting position in the NT based on his performances in the NT. His club career has been above average at best, but his performances with the NT have always been completely different as is proven by his incredible record. 47 goals in 114 matches making him the third highest goal scorer in the history of die mannschaft behind Muller and Klose only as well as the third most capped player and he's still only 29!

yuvala likes this

I don't see Germany going any further than the quarterfinals. They basically have no top midfielder that is fit and on form and that meets the double pivot criteria.

iseah100 likes this

I don't see Germany going any further than the quarterfinals. They basically have no top midfielder that is fit and on form and that meets the double pivot criteria.

Midfield is the least of their worries, imo. Absence of striker and shaky defense will be their undoing.

If WC was last year, Im sure Germans would be in final at least...Bayern was a machine last year and several players had better form, from Ozil to Schweini, Boateng,...

Pep fucked up Bayern a bit this year, Ozil lost form, several injuries etc..

They will probably go to qfinals at least though.

Whatever happened to Cacau?

LOL! He wasn't even in the starting line-up of VfB Stuttgart and his career is ending so what do you want him to do :D ? Not everybody is good in his late 30s like Klose loool :P

LOL! He wasn't even in the starting line-up of VfB Stuttgart and his career is ending so what do you want him to do :D ? Not everybody is good in his late 30s like Klose loool :P

Err I just asked because I haven't heard of him since the WC.

Dont really like this line-up.

I think they'll miss directness and speed.

Schurrle or Podolski should have been in IMO.

total bayern/pep effect. play lahm in the mid instead of playing the best right back against the best left winger in the world.

play a bloody false 9 with no natural width whatsoever.

and the cherry on the cake will be playing a high line against CR and nani with the likes of mertesacker and hummels.

fucking hell!!!

iseah100 likes this

brilliant... mulllllllllllleeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!! my buoy!!! have a 20 placed on him to be the golden boot winner again.

kroos ran the game!!!