test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steagles

United States NT

Started by Steagles,

170 posts in this topic

You might be right but then USA got the superior mentality.

Thus making it about even.

If USA do get two or three players in the mould of Donovan then it's over.

We'll see. I'm not budging, Mexico>USA. But I'm biased.

No. That's what a person who is a complete idiot would think the United States is.

Lol you can't argue with the numbers I put. They are irrefutable. Mexico >USA

LOL, your an illegal alien living in the United States... Only a mexican would think that when one says america they are referring to north+central+south america.

Stats right... So, now we do stats right. After your whole bs arguments about Brazil being favorites with stats right...

Young and dumb...

LOL, your an illegal alien living in the United States... Only a mexican would think that when one says america they are referring to north+central+south america.

Stats right... So, now we do stats right. After your whole bs arguments about Brazil being favorites with stats right...

Young and dumb...

No lol. I was born in Fort Wayne, genius. Geographically speaking, America is not JUST the USA.

I have no clue what you're talking about. Your old age is catching up to you.

Only a mexican would think that when one says america they are referring to north+central+south america.

I am not a Mexican, but I think of America as North Central & South America. & before you call me un-American in a Ann Coulter manner, Me, My Father & My Brother have served in the US Armed Forces. There is a reason why The Copa América Centenario is being held for all of the American Teams to participate.

Rmpr, The Skipper and iseah100 like this

I am not a Mexican, but I think of America as North Central & South America. & before you call me un-American in a Ann Coulter manner, Me, My Father & My Brother have served in the US Armed Forces. There is a reason why The Copa América Centenario is being held for all of the American Teams to participate.

So, when a person says America in the United States, you think they are referring to south and central america?

When the europeans say "damn those americans are fat," you think they are referring to central and south america as well?

Is that why when you google the world "america," almost all of the images are referring to the usa.

When someone outside of the states say "lets go to america for vacation," you think they are referring to central or south america?

So, when a person says America in the United States, you think they are referring to south and central america?

When the europeans say "damn those americans are fat," you think they are referring to central and south america as well?

Is that why when you google the world "america," almost all of the images are referring to the usa.

When someone outside of the states say "lets go to america for vacation," you think they are referring to central or south america?

Again, this is how I think. Maybe its because I have travelled around the planet. I feel that America, as Cristohper Columbus thought, is the Union of the Continents of both North & South America. That is my Belief & I don't give a damn what the Europeans think.

Again, this is how I think. Maybe its because I have travelled around the planet. I feel that America, as Cristohper Columbus thought, is the Union of the Continents of both North & South America. That is my Belief & I don't give a damn what the Europeans think.

Christopher Columbus never stepped foot in north america unless you mean current day Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands.

he went to the Caribbeans and central/south america.