test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Players to watch

Started by BlueLion.,

28 posts in this topic

William*

45M*

Absolutely.

Yeah, I misstyped. But 45? Realy? I mean Matic was 25 and he was selected best player of Portugal that year. Im sure William has plenty of potential, but at the moment he only played in portugal. I would understand if he at least played for Porto/Benfica in CL or sth or if he had realy good WC, but atm he shouldnt be worth more than 25.

He will probably turn into fine player, but same like Shaw, he hasnt proved anything to be worth that money.

Yeah, I misstyped. But 45? Realy? I mean Matic was 25 and he was selected best player of Portugal that year. Im sure William has plenty of potential, but at the moment he only played in portugal. I would understand if he at least played for Porto/Benfica in CL or sth or if he had realy good WC, but atm he shouldnt be worth more than 25.

He will probably turn into fine player, but same like Shaw, he hasnt proved anything to be worth that money.

Potential lol. I haven't seen him, but i know that's overpriced. Ronaldo didn't even cost that much to go to united.

When you look at potential + current level of play, he is worth around 30-35 IMO. But I doubt he'll be sold for less than his clause, or at least I hope so.

Potential lol. I haven't seen him, but i know that's overpriced. Ronaldo didn't even cost that much to go to united.

Market's way more inflated now though. And William's stint at Sporting has surpassed Ronaldo's in most people's opinions.

iseah100 likes this

Same team that produced Cristiano, Futre, Figo, Nani, Simão Sabrosa, Quaresma, Veloso, Moutinho, Patricio, Caneira, Bruma... Crtsitano was sold 10 years ago, and Sporting did a really bad deal. At the age of 18 Cristiano was already something incredible.

When we talk about young players there are 3 or 4 teams that are really important in the last 20 years. And one of them is Sporting.

He is a great player. Since Cristiano in my opinion the best one.

I wouldn't buy him for Chelsea because we don't need him, and it has some risk. But any team that buys him for 35M£ will have a really good player, and maybe one of the best defensive midfielders not only in the future but maybe right now.

Same team that produced Cristiano, Futre, Figo, Nani, Simão Sabrosa, Quaresma, Veloso, Moutinho, Patricio, Caneira, Bruma... Crtsitano was sold 10 years ago, and Sporting did a really bad deal. At the age of 18 Cristiano was already something incredible.

When we talk about young players there are 3 or 4 teams that are really important in the last 20 years. And one of them is Sporting.

He is a great player. Since Cristiano in my opinion the best one.

I wouldn't buy him for Chelsea because we don't need him, and it has some risk. But any team that buys him for 35M£ will have a really good player, and maybe one of the best defensive midfielders not only in the future but maybe right now.

The most expensive dm was £32m. I don't think anyone should pay that much for him. But that's me..

James Rodriguez - destined for greatness, amazing player who will shine for Colombia. More so than Falcao, if he plays.

Schurrle- see if he can make an impact at striker for a german squad lacking in that area.

Pjanic-want everyone to see how great he is.

Proven players im most looking foward to watching :

Reus

Hazard

Vidal

How did everyones "Players to Watch" perform? James, Obviously. Schurrle, decent. Pjanic, very very good.