test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boshman

England NT

Started by boshman,

358 posts in this topic

I am starting to like Ross Barkley more and more with every match he plays, such an good player, but probably will cost unbelievable amount of money. Ricky Lambert is having really good match aswell, probably MOTM so far imo.

Barkley and the OX really showing why they should be considered among the first eleven in the WC.

My Team

Hart

Johnson - Cahill - Jagielka - Baines

Gerrard - Henderson

Sterling - Barkley - OX

Sturridge

I rate Lallana but i'm not sure if i would start him. Rooney doesn't deserve to start and Wilshere IMO needs to pass quicker and not fuck around by trying to dribble past 3-4 players, literally every time he has the ball he ends up on the floor... Anyway i think that team is decent, in my eyes it should get out of the group stage.

Fulham Broadway likes this

My expectations are low but it depends how they come together when the World cup actually starts,a quarter final game is of course possible..teams with less talent have got further than that! We have young players who we don't know how they will respond in their first world cup..every World cup somebody steps up.

To read too much into games like these reminds me of Chelsea pre-season games.

My expectations are low but it depends how they come together when the World cup actually starts,a quarter final game is of course possible..teams with less talent have got further than that! We have young players who we don't know how they will respond in their first world cup..every World cup somebody steps up.

To read too much into games like these reminds me of Chelsea pre-season games.

problem is, with england usually only one player steps up - at most. 2002 it was Owen, 2006 Crouch and 2010 all were tired and shit.

England defense is bad, but then again Milner at back....

Still I'm not sure if England makes it out of that group. Too hard for them.

LMAO..too hard for them? Italy just drew with Luxembourg 1-1 at home. Uruguay are without their best player Suarez and have been terrible lately. This England team was beating Brazil 2-1 at the Maracana last year.

problem is, with england usually only one player steps up - at most. 2002 it was Owen, 2006 Crouch and 2010 all were tired and shit.

When was the last time Belgium won a game in a World cup..94? I don't know,it's been so long but plenty including myself expect them to have a good tournament..each tournament is a new one..