test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boshman

England NT

Started by boshman,

358 posts in this topic

England starting XI vs Peru: Hart; Johnson, Jagielka, Cahill, Baines; Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana; Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge.

BBC showing the 1966 World Cup final - BBC doing a special live text service http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/26684674 .

Actually its quite charming what they are doing, using the BBC live reporting service as if it existed in 1966.

:lol: would've been ceefax updates.. If even that!

Rubber bullets likes this

It's official! All scousers are delusional, even the German ones:

:lol: He' can't be serious!

:D this one is as good as the "yaya toure is a liability" or "willian and oscar are average at best" comments. I don't wanna know what drugs he's taking this time

I wouldn't bother enduring to the torture that is England. The commentary and football is a bag of total shite.

yes but the weather is perfect and the M25 is the biggest car park in the world .. and the parking is free

yes but the weather is perfect and the M25 is the biggest car park in the world .. and the parking is free

Spending a Friday night at Wembley watching that is my idea of hell.

:D this one is as good as the "yaya toure is a liability" or "willian and oscar are average at best" comments. I don't wanna know what drugs he's taking this time

Worst part is, I used to really like him when he was player :ph34r:

It's funny listening to the punditry at half-time.. Over emphasizing this like this is any sort of test. This kind of fixture is embarrassing. We should use these to get the boys into match form together, we should be lining up teams who will actually give us a challenge.. Not give Rooney a bloody ego boost -_-

In any case I want him to bring on Flanagan, Barkley, Shaw & Stones.

Worst part is, I used to really like him when he was player :ph34r:

Me too :(

--

Don't worry he still has some credibility. He took Barton on in a Twitter battle last year which was entertaining as hell :lol:

Used to go everywhere with England until Chelsea started playing in Europe again in '94-'95 season. They never quite pulled the heart strings like Chelsea do but the trips were fun.never many scousers apart from a few Evertonians.