test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boshman

England NT

Started by boshman,

358 posts in this topic

I agree unfortunately, 4 more year's of this clown is going to be painful. Makes me all the more grateful that Roman acted quickly when he fuked up his appointments for us.

If we are going to stick with an English manager I would actually give Allardyce a shot, he's better tactically than any Roy or any other English gaffer I can think of by far. But that won't happen because like yoy said the FA want a yes man and Allardyce hardly falls into thatgcategory.

Allardyce ? Seriously england deserve a better coach.

But why roy instead of redknaap? he was good with tottenbad.

Allardyce ? Seriously england deserve a better coach.

But why roy instead of redknaap? he was good with tottenbad.

If we only had the choice between English gaffers then tactically he is probably the best option. If we extended the search worldwide then of course Big Sam wouldnt even be in my thought process.

England should give up on English / Sweedish / Italian grannies and start trying to hire a young and enthusiastic manager. Look at Pochettino, or even Brendan Rodgers. They clearly have a new vision regarding football, they have ideas, they know what the modern game is all about. Well, they don't know it as good as Jose does, of course, but no one can take Mou away from here. So why not try something different? Who says that a national team manager must be old and boring?

I would hire that guy from Mexico, Miguel Herrera. The crazy lad made that team to play absolutely beautiful football.

LAB and iseah100 like this

England should give up on English / Sweedish / Italian grannies and start trying to hire a young and enthusiastic manager. Look at Pochettino, or even Brendan Rodgers. They clearly have a new vision regarding football, they have ideas, they know what the modern game is all about. Well, they don't know it as good as Jose does, of course, but no one can take Mou away from here. So why not try something different? Who says that a national team manager must be old and boring?

The problem is young managers don't want to be twiddling there thumbs for weeks at a time.

I would hire that guy from Mexico, Miguel Herrera. The crazy lad made that team to play absolutely beautiful football.

You keep your hands of Piojo Herrera:ph34r: haha

Oops, didn't see this.

Anyway, I expect Roy will cave to pressure and make Rooney captain lmao.

The FA are currently rolling out a programme within the grass roots community in England, guess what it's called?

Non-competitive football :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

You couldn't make that shit up.

Cahill would be a good choice for captain now, but I've got a feeling they'll give the armband for that can't Rooney.

What an insult it must be for Lahm to be remembered as one of those players who has retired at the same time with one of the most overrated midfielders ever.

Was there any major tournament without a Gerrard howler?!

Steeeeve Gerrard, Gerrard........