The Board

Exactly. This is why it is so important we move to a new stadium. The controversy surrounding the Pitch Owner's argument hampered the development of this club severely. Fans and this group must put sentiment aside and understand that if we do want to self-sufficient a new stadium is key to this sustainability.

This especially amazing because the ticket prices in Germany are extraordinarily cheap. Their financial model has its pros and cons though, their restrictions mean only commercial revenue will really allow them the extra finances required to make marquee signings since total ownership isn't allowed.

The TV rights in Spain are awful as well. Real Madrid and Barcelona take an enormous amount of it which substantially prices everyone else out the market. It's why Atletico's success is so extraordinary when considering the lack of financial fairness. I wonder what this table would look like if TV revenue was shared equally.

Indeed the club has done well in commercial aspirations lately. However I think there's still more, in the last few years Liverpool, Arsenal and United have signed shirt-sponsorship deals which have broken records and Chelsea needs to start capitalising on this emerging market. A new stadium is key, but so is maximising sponsorship and advertising. So I really wouldn't care if we sold our naming rights to SB in the meantime because the fans will still call it SB and it'll still be the same ground.

Agree with everything ;) except renaming the Stadium - I like it being called Stamford Bridge :)

Don't forget our tie in with Sauber etc in F1 - the Board are doing a lot - some will work, some wont - I love our Samsung deal, good company :)

That post does not make sense . Perhaps you could rephrase it ,

i think he meant that people are willing to slate and critisize jose on the smallest of nonsensical things (like his "childish PCs) and yet when it comes to discussing him and the board in the thread made for that purpose, "those" guys dont have anything worthy enough to say in this thread since all they say is shit without any real evidence.

The main thing that the board needs to do is secure the high profile striker we have been crying out for 4 years.

Once this happens I think we would be set, it's the missing piece of the puzzle and hopefully whoever we sign(Costa looking most likely) will slot in straight away and provide the much needed consistency in front of goal we have been lacking.

• 2 weeks later...

Sell Mata, Bring in Matic

Sell Luiz, Bring in Costa and Cesc.

I don't know if its the board, Roman or Jose or a combination of them all, but Chelsea FC has done a great job in terms of the transfermarket this year....

:clap:

But remember....Emanalo is a cunt :ph34r:

Sell Mata, Bring in Matic

Sell Luiz, Bring in Costa and Cesc.

I don't know if its the board, Roman or Jose or a combination of them all, but Chelsea FC has done a great job in terms of the transfermarket this year....

The start of it all i'd say would have been around 2011, with the exception being £18m for Lukaku, which could still turn out to be a great deal. Whoever is responsible for the change, bravo.

Yeah....the ridiculous and OTT criticism of Emanalo always struck me as a bit racist.

For example, Mikel is only at the club cause they're both Nigerian. :yawn: He's actually a great board member and Mikels not at the club because of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good business, and good feedback from Mourinho.

He has giving request on what he likes and what not and the board has acted right.

It's not a Mourinho buy nor a Roman buy, but it's a club buy, a club decision to sell and buy.

Ladies and gentleman this is how a proper club is run, with different parts working together for the betterment of the team, not a pissing contest.

Well done Chelsea FC!

• 1 month later...

£28m for Lukaku

£50m for David Luiz

£37m for Mata

£16m for De Bruyne

OUTSTANDING MARINES, OUT FUCKING STANDING

Not to mention the signings we've made in that time. Matic, Costa, Cesc and Filipe Luis all arrived for reasonable prices in today's market to improve the very areas that needed improving and young lads like Salah and Zouma also have all the potential in the world to become great players.

If only the board still managed to sell Torres in this transfer window... With the way they've been going about their business this year I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to ship out the ladyboy for another £15m!