The Board

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

she did very well on the Hazard deal for it being a 1 year-left-on-contract deal

BUT she is far FAR FAR from off the hook overall, so so many more misses than hits

I will never be gaslit into saying she is brilliant

she was already in a pure power position when all the 2014 and onward rot took place, the horrific sales, the horrid buys, the utterly botched attempted buys, the fucking rule-breaking lawlessness that is flaying us alive atm (bans)

One thing you can't argue with is that she tried her best to back managers. 

The last example is the higuain situation. 

Sometimes it does not go through those deals but I do see she tries her best to work with the coach. 

I blame board for the path this club went... We werr going to change with buying youth talent playera like Hazard, de broyne salah and etc but hiring Mourinho for second time destroyed that path and held back us for like 10 years and to reach this situatio... If in the place of Mourinho we had hired some modern coach with atacking vision i think atm we woudnt be in that mess... 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

she did very well on the Hazard deal for it being a 1 year-left-on-contract deal

BUT she is far FAR FAR from off the hook overall, so so many more misses than hits

I will never be gaslit into saying she is brilliant

she was already in a pure power position when all the 2014 and onward rot took place, the horrific sales, the horrid buys, the utterly botched attempted buys, the fucking rule-breaking lawlessness that is flaying us alive atm (bans)

She's brilliant at selling but poor at buying new players. That's why we need football director to give us sense of direction in the transfer market and identify the right players and get the deals done for those players

if we were a well run club rather than the worse run of the major European clubs this transfer ban wouldn`t have been a problem in way of preventing us as serious challengers. two windows is not long,but we have so much to change about our squad it is a huge problem and with so much great young talent at selling clubs ready to go.i`d say this transfer window has the most talent available in it for many years,perhaps since transfer windows began...but we are out of it because of the way we allegedly run our buy kids-to loan the shit out of-to then sell for a profit rather than playing for us policy. from a playing stand point we didn`t even gain from what we are being punished for.

Really pissed seeing how many academy players are leaving on frees. It looks like they come here (Juan Familia-Castillo admitted this) just to get the superior training against the best youth, then bail and go to other teams to get playing time. I think it is like 8 who are leaving this summer on wound-down contracts. Bulka is going to PSG, Taylor-Crossdale is going to Hoffenheim, etc etc.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Really pissed seeing how many academy players are leaving on frees. It looks like they come here (Juan Familia-Castillo admitted this) just to get the superior training against the best youth, then bail and go to other teams to get playing time. I think it is like 8 who are leaving this summer on wound-down contracts. Bulka is going to PSG, Taylor-Crossdale is going to Hoffenheim, etc etc.

Well its a 2 way street. We literally human trafficked some of these kids for almost a decade. Its almost poetic justice that they and (FIFA) get their revenge. 

1 hour ago, 1905didierblue said:

Well its a 2 way street. We literally human trafficked some of these kids for almost a decade. Its almost poetic justice that they and (FIFA) get their revenge. 

To a point I agree, but take Taylor-Crossdale for instance. London born, been with us since age 8. 43 goals from 2016 to 2018 at junior level. Now off to Germany. The 2 that piss me off even more are Bulka and Juan Familio-Castillo, a great young LB who we could have loaned out to Vitesse (he is Dutch, an Ajax product) or Rangers, or even some Ligue 1 squad for a couple years and perhaps ended up with a diamond.

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

To a point I agree, but take Taylor-Crossdale for instance. London born, been with us since age 8. 43 goals from 2016 to 2018 at junior level. Now off to Germany. The 2 that piss me off even more are Bulka and Juan Familio-Castillo, a great young LB who we could have loaned out to Vitesse (he is Dutch, an Ajax product) or Rangers, or even some Ligue 1 squad for a couple years and perhaps ended up with a diamond.

If you were in their position, would you take a chance with your career? How many of ajax's current team were beaten by our u-19 team in the uefa youth league? Why is it that those kids are playing semi-finals of a CL while our youth players are no where to be seen. Its definitely NOT due to lack of talent but simply due to a lack of a system in place. 

I cant help laughing when people say, "How many of our youth players have gone on to make it big", its indicative of how ignorant they are of what it takes to make a youth product shine. It takes a system, patience and most importantly TRUST. All of these 3 things wont be found in this club. instead we have created a bloody human trafficking system. Look at pedro, he looked like a world beater in Barca's "SYSTEM" and yet looks like a bang average player for us. WHY? cause since he was a kid, he had played a certain way, he was thought a certain style and he can implement it perfectly. Here, we send our youth players from one club to another without actual regards to the style of play, to what chemistry and that untold link between players can do for the team (xavi and iniesta)

If the youth players are leaving now, we need to correct that by showing the coming talented bunch that there is a definitive way to success while playing for this club. We need to correct the feeling that the players may have among themselves that they are just a way for the club to get around FFP, that their talent actually matters and that they would be judged on merit rather than transfer fee or age. Unless all of this happens, youth players will continue to leave and I for one wont hold it against them. 

29 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

bang average player for us

Sorry mate but Pedro has been anything but bang average for us. He was decent last season with Conte, and in 16-17 he was one of our best players. Scoring many goals and awesome ones at that. Overall he has been a very good player for us imo, but is of course at the end of road come soon.

Petr Cech is set to return at the club. He will take some of the responsibility from Chelsea's former technical director Michael Emenalo.

However, Granovskaia will retain control over transfers. Cech will add football knowledge to the discussion and link up with the academy. (Goal)

What’s the point then? We need someone to take full responsibilities at the club as DOF and not Marina’s new secretary. IF this is true. 

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Sorry mate but Pedro has been anything but bang average for us. He was decent last season with Conte, and in 16-17 he was one of our best players. Scoring many goals and awesome ones at that. Overall he has been a very good player for us imo, but is of course at the end of road come soon.

yep, 13 goals, 5 assist as a part timer is not 'bang average'

a 22yo Pedro would be the whip to help replace Eden, he was a fucking baller at Barca and is a serial winner 

In his career. 8 double digit goal seasons ,2 of them over 20 (almost 3, had 19 one year) , 4 double digit assist seasons (almost 6, had nine twice), he accounted for 25 goals in 16/17 (in only 2/3rds of a full seasons minutes too), when we last won the league, 18 goals produced last year, 2009-10 he did one of the rarest things in football, double digit goals as a LW (12) AND double digit goals as a RW, (11) both in the SAME SEASON, plus the next year scored 20 as a RW, and had double digit assists as a RW as well, 35 total goals produced

26 major club and international trophies

6 league titles, 3 CL's, 3 UEFA Super Cups, 2 FIFA World Club Championships

a World Cup and a European Championship

BALLER

and a super class act, never drama, busts his ass even at 31 and having won it all

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

15-16 - Poor

16-17 - Good

17-18 - Pathetic

18-19 - Average/Poor.

Well....

3 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Petr Cech is set to return at the club. He will take some of the responsibility from Chelsea's former technical director Michael Emenalo.

However, Granovskaia will retain control over transfers. Cech will add football knowledge to the discussion and link up with the academy. (Goal)

What’s the point then? We need someone to take full responsibilities at the club as DOF and not Marina’s new secretary. IF this is true. 

I said it some days ago.....Marina wil not yield power to anyone unless its RA. Petre is there cuz he is ex Chels and a good bloke, he has zero experience in that role. Marina will eat him up if he starts any shit........the soon er Marina is gone the better imo, or at least have zero power in who comes in and for how much, she can deal with sponsors etc, anything other than that and we will still suffer.......fucking MArina the model.

2 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

15-16 - Poor

16-17 - Good

17-18 - Pathetic

18-19 - Average/Poor.

Well....

Cant agree.....you want bang average for seasons then its Willy etc.

4 hours ago, zekinjo said:

I would put my money on it marina doesn't have a clue about football why give her the control over transfers :middlefinger:

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

I would put my money on it marina doesn't have a clue about football why give her the control over transfers :middlefinger:

RA has deemed it so......right or wrong he decides, and he fucked it up imo. Sure she is good with sponsors, footy matters? She sucks ass.

7 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

I said it some days ago.....Marina wil not yield power to anyone unless its RA. Petre is there cuz he is ex Chels and a good bloke, he has zero experience in that role. Marina will eat him up if he starts any shit........the soon er Marina is gone the better imo, or at least have zero power in who comes in and for how much, she can deal with sponsors etc, anything other than that and we will still suffer.......fucking MArina the model.

Cant agree.....you want bang average for seasons then its Willy etc.

Each to his own bro. 

While we are at it, willian in 15/16 was anything but average. Willian in 17/18 had an absolutely great spell. I remember those Barca games.