test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

The Board

Started by The only place to be,

1,503 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, Jason said:

Think if we get Campos or someone of that ilk in, that would be an exceptional mentor for Cech if that is a role for him to eventually grow into in the long term. Would make too much sense for it to happen though, wouldnt it?

I am pretty sure that Cech is intelligent enough to do a good job even without experience. He will grow into the Job and getter day by day. 

xPetrCechx likes this

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Giroud, Cole and Cesc come here from Arsenal and are quickly get transformed to true Chelsea boys. The latter two making no attempt to hide as much whatsoever.

Cech by comparison goes to Arsenal for more game time but makes sure he's back at the first opportunity.

Yeah it must be infuriating for Arsenal to see many of their former players giving more respect to other clubs. Think Adebayor celebration! :D

21 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Yeah it must be infuriating for Arsenal to see many of their former players giving more respect to other clubs. Think Adebayor celebration! :D

That thing with Adabayor was bat crazy, he really wanted to punish them, van persie said he inner being screamed utd or something like that, Fab had it best here and cried on his last game for us, nasri too hated them afterwards, crazy stuff....proper banter many of their ex players.

manpe likes this

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

That thing with Adabayor was bat crazy, 

They were chanting Racial abuse towards him. 

Justice done

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

They were chanting Racial abuse towards him. 

Justice done

They did? Well there you go....its deserved then. But he could have started something, I remember it came very close to that.

25 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Cech bleeds blue, fucking Arsenal divvys thinking he is one of them.

Ashley loves us as does Cesc, drink it in gooners

They do? He bleeds blue as you said, no doubt there. AC and Fab is ours too, thats for damn sure.

24 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

MR DT had a fucking meltdown on Twitter about it:lol:

Would have loved to see that.

10 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I have to say I really can't fathom out why people are always quoting these Arsenal twats and constantly going on about their videos. They will be applying for equity cards soon because of their overacting stick a camera on someone and they will play up to it.

11Drogba likes this

14 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

D9mQzHxXoAEl2Sb?format=jpg&name=large 

I like DT but most of the time he chats shit. 

It's fucking ridiculous. 

Morata €70m?

Jorginho 50m

Bakayoko 40m :middlefinger:

Drinkwater 35m :middlefinger:

Kepa I won't begrudge. It's too early to shit on Pulisic (those two combined for €140m?)

17 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

But How much money have we make selling players in three years tho ??