The Board

There is no need for it in the first place! Plus if ain't careful wouldn't surprise me if bans are in place effecting others as well. Uefa are investigating which worst case could have a part ban... If they decide to go ahead which may do as a example. Shame actions of a few idiots will effect many. If ends up that way. 

How stupid are people that with the whole incident with Sterling to then carry on. Q

Like he says they can piss off. Don't drag everyone and the club down.. Again.. 

10 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

i cringed and sicked in my mouth

Hope it tasted better the 2nd time mate! ;)

Answering on from the conversation on the Pogba thread about Emenalo

11D may very well be right in everything he said other than that he seems not to have understood the very narrow point I have been making.

I said he may be right, but in fact I think he is overly critical of ME. I think he simplifies the areas of responsibilities and seems to me to blame ME for everything he, 11D, did not agree with. I don't believe we fans have enough information to be so definitive in apportioning blame. The same goes for the criticism people now level at Marina. They have not the first clue what her real responsibilities and parameters are, yet they comment as if they know all of that, and have read her brief from the board and the owner as well. Whether what I say in this paragraph is right or wrong, it has nothing to do with the original point.

I'll take your advice here and post anything else I want to say on ME/MG in the right thread.

I have to admit I was really down on Emenalo and put him down as the biggest problem we had in the transfer market.

I thought he was more interested in promoting ME and being the center of attention,steering it onto him and away from the manager.

But then he buggered orft and we was still shite in the transfer market I realized it went far deeper than him.

I think I would prefer to go into the transfer market and get a DOF right now and swap aut Granny.,

2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Are we looking for shoes for Unionjack? 

His stuff is a bit old now, and it's been done to death, but I think some Jeremy Scott Adidas are right up his alley

Image result for jeremy scott adidas gold

2 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

014d4186c5ed8178247f8d00925c881d.jpeg

Oi!! whats occurring? I got Iggy sending me links for trainer sites too. Tho can never have too many pairs of trainers!

I'll stick to my DCs and adidas ta very much!

Old fave Stockholms

Stockholme.jpg.c24864e5529331fc26f4268cc6705a86.jpg

New summer 2019 Busenitz - just have to wait for a Size 15s to come in that the shop workers dont nick to sell on evilbay!

5c19ac513a15a_asidasBusenitz2019.jpg.d345761d8ca0f5c85005976f18f1c826.jpg

And New summer 2019 DCs

5c19ac518f58e_DC2019.jpg.4bf5715f71607b013e1baf785f1699e6.jpg

Maybe I can ask Roman to find me some =(

£620m  Thats what the board collectively turned down this summer 

Only 5 (counting the part-time rotter Willian, but not the benched Morata) are starters.

We could have bought MBAPPE and Icardi for £350m and still had close to THREE HUNDRED MILLION QUID left over to replace the other 4 (Willian, Luiz, and both FB's) and upgrade the squad.

Let THAT sink in for awhile

Willian  £65m from Barca turned down

Alonso £45m from Real Madrid turned down, he is shit and yet board renews him!

Luiz £30m from PSG turned down (he will now leave on a free)

Cesc £25m we turned down from AC Milan (we MIGHT get £10m this January for him, or he leaves on a free in summer)

Morata £55m from AC Milan turned down, value has plummeted like US stock market since

Eden Hazard  £175m turned down from Real Madrid (we said £200m or no deal) (tricky as he has carried us, BUT we will get only £100m MAX in summer, or he will leave on a free in 2020. We will have to eat the free if we have transfer bans, as we cannot replace him in summer. If we still sell, we are destroying the club literally a year early. Way to go Marina!)

Drinkwater we turned down £20m from both West Ham and CP, They only offered that little because his £120K per week contract is outrageous.

Moses we turned down £20m from Everton and West Ham (had high value cuz of really good WC)

Azpi  we turned down £45m from Barca

Cahill  we turned down £20m from Aston Villa, now he may leave on a free or for much less

Bats  £40m from Borussia Dortmund turned down

Zouma, we turned down £25m from Everton, loaned instead

Marco van Ginkel  £10m from PSV turned down, now he blew his knee out

Kenedy   we turned down £15m from Newcastle (that would have doubled out money on him, btw)

Bakayoko  we trurned down £30m from Milan for him, loaned instead

Here are the replacements we could have had (we are on £270m net PLUS with those sales above and Mbappe replacing Hazard and Icardi as CF already)

CB de Ligt  Ajax would have taken £90m or £80 for Milan Skriniar

CB/RB combo  Thilo Kehrer  (PSG paid ,£33m)

CB/RB combo  Benjamin Pavard  Stuttgart would have taken £55m

we could then sell Zappacosta for £20 as we have 2 RB's

LB/LW combo Junior Firpo (£45m release clause)

RW Malcom  (Barca paid £37m for him)

AMF  Kai Havertz (Bayer would have taken £70m)

total there

£310m (with de Ligt) £300m with Skriniar

so a net spend (FOR ALL THOSE) of £30 to 40m

yielding a team of

GK Kepa

GK Caballero

GK Green

CB de Light (or Skriniar)

CB Rudiger

CB AC (who could be sold too due to combo players below, thus leaving us another £40m or so (plus 10m extra spend) to go after Tonali and a true back-up striker to Icardi, say Callum Wilson)

CB Amapdu

LB Junior Firpo (can play LW too)

LB Emerson

RB Thilo Kehrer (where he starts at time for BOTH PSG and the German national team)

RB Benjamin Pavard, who is ALSO a CB and starts at RB for France National team

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali

Box to Box MF   N'Golo Kanté

CMF   Mateo Kovačić 

AMF Kai Havertz (can play RW as well)

AMF RLC

AMF   Ross Barkley

LW Kylian Mbappe

LW   Callum Hudson-Odoi (Pedro and Firpo can both play LW too)

RW   Malcom

RW   Pedro (Havertz can play RW too)

CF Mauro Icardi

CF Callum Wilson

CF    Olivier Giroud

all that for £$40m or so net spend

that's NOT some FM bullshit

ALL SALE OFFERS were 100% REAL, Marina and Roman turned them down

and my BUY offers would ALL be taken as they are massive or are simple release clause matches or are what bigger teams than us (PSG and Barca) paid after we told them to go fuck off on Willian and Luiz

THAT team

is SO much stronger (and younger AND DEEPER) than what we have now

EVERY position would have been upgraded (sorry folks but Mbappe IS an upgrade to Hazard) most of them MASSIVELY upgraded

we can talk about players or coach, and changing them we can win something sporadly, but for to be a great club with great ideology there is need to change the Board and the proprietary! And board Change only if Roman leave!
what do you think a club or any society can do well if there is no communication inside (see Pulisic purchase?) if there is no long term transfer plan, no plan for young development? only take random players, and put them on loand hoping  that they will be good!
there is no identitiy of game, no continuity, the coach change without conitnuity of idealogy!
AND ALL OF THIS IS FAULT OF ROMAN AND HIS MEN!
I'm sorry but Chelsea after UEFA win not is improve more, yes we have won some trophy but no society improving.
there hasn't been improve in players, in tranfer plan, menagement of accademy, menagement of loans... A complety shit!
And this i don't say only after yesterdey but i think it from some years.

19 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

we can talk about players or coach, and changing them we can win something sporadly, but for to be a great club with great ideology there is need to change the Board and the proprietary! And board Change only if Roman leave!
what do you think a club or any society can do well if there is no communication inside (see Pulisic purchase?) if there is no long term transfer plan, no plan for young development? only take random players, and put them on loand hoping  that they will be good!
there is no identitiy of game, no continuity, the coach change without conitnuity of idealogy!
AND ALL OF THIS IS FAULT OF ROMAN AND HIS MEN!
I'm sorry but Chelsea after UEFA win not is improve more, yes we have won some trophy but no society improving.
there hasn't been improve in players, in tranfer plan, menagement of accademy, menagement of loans... A complety shit!
And this i don't say only after yesterdey but i think it from some years.

YEP!!

The club needs a overhaul from top to bottom.

I love what Roman has done for us. You could always see he was a genuine supporter like the rest of us. And I will always appreciate it But just MAYBE selling us to someone used to working with large sports clubs would be what we need.

Let's face it, we are a joke club. Even the panel on MoTD are laughing at us. Selling KDB, Salah, Mata, Lukaku.. Buying Torres, Morata, Alonso..

Now we buy Pulisic (I am staying positive about him) for €64m and consider selling Odoi who has a higher potential in my opinion. Yet again another embarrassing move by a board of businessmen.  

I keep seeing in articles and social media outlets that these are all business moves, blah blah blah but how can it be good for business when you are firstly selling players for peanuts when you could develop them to their full potential and if you feel the need to sell for money then sell for their true value. 

The board are all about money but get the shittest deals possible when selling. 

Then go and buy wank players for idiotic prices.

So you are left with the feeling that these surely can't be profit motivated moves and are actually motivated by footballing success which then leaves you dumbfounded. 

It really is beyond belief.

Don't know where to put this:

Police allege Chelsea fans sexually assaulted women and made racist chants on train

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/08/police-chelsea-sexual-assault-racist-chants-train

The club really has been drag to the mud by the fans. This is one too many already. 

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Don't know where to put this:

Police allege Chelsea fans sexually assaulted women and made racist chants on train

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/08/police-chelsea-sexual-assault-racist-chants-train

The club really has been drag to the mud by the fans. This is one too many already. 

At this rate it will become popular for racists to be (pretend to be) chelsea fans. 

It will put alot of bad publicity on the club.

This scatter gun approach to our transfer business is the reason we need a DoF. There is no long term planning at all. Sarri is getting rid of all the homegrown players and replacing them with foreign players which only creates a potential problem. This is how we ended up with 40 million Drinkwater after fucking off Chalobah

I agree with what you say about needing a DoF.  I disagree with placing the blame on Sarri.  That blame also goes to the board who appointed him knowing the style of football he wants to play and the type of players need to play it.