The Board

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

As if he was going to get picked had he stayed with us. What a stupid comment. 

That's kind of what they are getting at Jason. Maybe we should play the likes of RCL instead of buying deadwood who can't even get into their National teams. If RLC had stayed and played with us he woukd have been picked. 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

That's kind of what they are getting at Jason. Maybe we should play the likes of RCL instead of buying deadwood who can't even get into their National teams. If RLC had stayed and played with us he woukd have been picked. 

Conte never fancied playing Drinkwater or any of the youth players - apart from Christensen. What makes you think he would have played Loftus-Cheek if he had stayed?

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Conte never fancied playing Drinkwater or any of the youth players - apart from Christensen. What makes you think he would have played Loftus-Cheek if he had stayed?

I don't think he would have at all but whoever wrotr that statement was implying he should have.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

I don't think he would have at all but whoever wrotr that statement was implying he should have.

We all can say 'Player X, Y, Z' should have played but we all know reality doesn't work that way, not with Conte. 

And by the way, Sane played well for Man City last season and yet didn't get selected for Germany.

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

We all can say 'Player X, Y, Z' should have played but we all know reality doesn't work that way, not with Conte. 

And by the way, Sane played well for Man City last season and yet didn't get selected for Germany.

I totally agree with what you are saying mate, I was merely pointing out what the original post had implied, which that RLC was picked for England where Morata, Bakayoko and Drinkwater were not. So maybe we should start playing the likes of RLC first before going out spending a shit load of cash on players who were not picked. 

In regards to Sane, well....lunacy!

On 6/5/2018 at 7:12 PM, DDA said:

I totally agree with what you are saying mate, I was merely pointing out what the original post had implied, which that RLC was picked for England where Morata, Bakayoko and Drinkwater were not. So maybe we should start playing the likes of RLC first before going out spending a shit load of cash on players who were not picked. 

In regards to Sane, well....lunacy!

And Ive only just read that la Blanc wants to keep Morata over Martial and  Bailey!! But being a yesman you can imagine that Roman will love him.

• 1 month later...

I feel so dissapointed about the way the club chooses to treat the fans.

I understand if maybe things are not in their control (Abramovich's visa etc), but it's almost pre-season, the World Cup is days away from being over and we have no news regarding the manager or new players.

No confirmation of Conte, no signing, no Sarri, no news about Hazard or Courtois new contract, nothing. 

They could at least inform the public if there are any legal challenges for the club. They know how many fans are waiting to see something happening, yet they choose to keep quiet and allow the media speculate. 

I can only wish for more transparency. 

Just now, Cosmin said:

I feel so dissapointed about the way the club chooses to treat the fans.

I understand if maybe things are not in their control (Abramovich's visa etc), but it's almost pre-season, the World Cup is days away from being over and we have no news regarding the manager or new players.

No confirmation of Conte, no signing, no Sarri, no news about Hazard or Courtois new contract, nothing. 

They could at least inform the public if there are any legal challenges for the club. They know how many fans are waiting to see something happening, yet they choose to keep quite and allow the media speculate. 

I can only wish for more transparency. 

They are taking a break from football as well :P ... must be in Russia enjoying the WC. 

• 4 weeks later...

Surely she has to be one of the worst football executives around. Why have we suddenly become Arsenal and players are getting into the final 2 years of their deals without signing a new contract?? This Hazard and Courtios situation should have been sorted the summer we won the league with Conte. Why have we for 3 seasons running left all our signings until the last minute? How do we expect a player to be integrated into the team fast when they are purchased on deadline day. Look what happened to DD last year for example a preseason with us would have helped him massively. Our league and Champ league performance has also been affected by the poor running of the club, we had not finished outside of the top 4 in over 10 years but since marina took over a more prominent role we have finished outside of top 4 twice in 3 years. Yes we have won the title but that was mainly because of the ground work we laid in 2014 when we had our business done quickly and efficiently. I have a feeling she doesnt even listen to our scouts anymore or rather she uses outdated scouting reports. Look at some of the players we are linked with and sign these days, we were first linked to them around 2013 when our scouting system was still world class. If she wasnt a close ally of Roman I am pretty sure she would have been relived of her duties by now. Even our youth system and loan army has massively tailed off. Which players on loan right now realistically will become a KDB, Lukaku, Salah? Something is fundamentally broken at our club at the moment and I hope it is fixed sooner rather than later. 

I think shes trying too hard to be this woman in a mans word, She is being too hard at trying to make every penny out of every deal and its causing us not to make sales and missing out on buys.

She seems a liability to me. But as it seems Roman is happy with her it shows just what kind of trouble we are in.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

IT'S ALL EMENALO'S FAULT!!! 

Crazy how much abuse he got when he was here. Lowkey he got shit done. We need a leader like him back and Marina out. 

I've seen it all know fans who don't go to games but are willing to go to the Bridge (probably for the first time) to protest. There won't be any protests because there's nothing to fucking protest about .You've seen trophy after trophy and your still not satisfied. The days of buying everyone are over get used to it support the club or fuck off stop acting like spoilt kids.

48 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I've seen it all know fans who don't go to games but are willing to go to the Bridge (probably for the first time) to protest. There won't be any protests because there's nothing to fucking protest about .You've seen trophy after trophy and your still not satisfied. The days of buying everyone are over get used to it support the club or fuck off stop acting like spoilt kids.

Ya cant say that tho mate. You know that feelings and emotions come into play.

I dont care what division we are in or if we dont win silverware. But I want the board to have the same amount of care and passion as we do. If they come out and said look guys we are going thru some financial probs because of ...... but we are doing everything possible to get things sorted it would be muh better than us all thinking they dont give a toss

We are a viable concern and you would expect the board would want is to be our very best even if its for the sake of the shareholders.