The Board

On 8/7/2017 at 11:11 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

Kane. Sanchez. It's a bit of a flawed argument no team can afford to lose an important player. I have my doubts we would have won the league if Tibo was injured for large parts of the season.

What about the Manchesters. They can loose two and still be good. Even ervaton can afford that

So Maria is hard at work on our signings probably lounging from the poolside bar sipping an ice cold Margarita.......given the pace at which our signing happens its the only conclusion I can come to. Apart from the top half dozen absolute quality players how difficult could it be to sign someone like Drinkwater. Hardly a brand name and really not that difficult to prise away from Leicester. Citeh proved that if you put your money on the table you get the player. We seem to be putting peanuts on the table and the buying club starts laughing at us.    

On 7/28/2017 at 4:16 PM, communicate said:

I don't get why people keep saying that Chelsea board is incompetent. In the last 13 years, we have won 5 epl titles plus 1 ucl. That is the same as United which is a much bigger club.

Our board track record is outstanding

Which board member has won the Premier League or Champions League and still kept their job. The board have nothing to worry about because their inept transfer policy has been the reason why some fantastic Managers have been sacked. Tell me the last time a board member was removed for failing to get a transfer target. They should do because that has to be part of the job description but they won't. It's the managers and players with outstanding track records not the board. Our board have been incompetent since 2013. Our transfer policy since then has been simply abysmal.

21 minutes ago, Zolan025 said:

So Maria is hard at work on our signings probably lounging from the poolside bar sipping an ice cold Margarita.......given the pace at which our signing happens its the only conclusion I can come to. Apart from the top half dozen absolute quality players how difficult could it be to sign someone like Drinkwater. Hardly a brand name and really not that difficult to prise away from Leicester. Citeh proved that if you put your money on the table you get the player. We seem to be putting peanuts on the table and the buying club starts laughing at us.    

She is working to loan more players...

It's not entirely the boards fault. They want to go a different direction to build a team capable of winning titles in the long run without spending too much something like Atletico. They have bought great players and didn't over pay for them and as time passed they got better and better. Atletico has a strong XI with small changes in the transfer window. We were on a good path players like Mata,KDB,Musonda,Schurrle,Courtois,Musonda,Christensen etc but it all got destroyed with the appointment of Mourinho who only wants experienced players and who fit his style of play,Conte isn't any better but he adapts to the players he has. The question is why do you appoint a manager like Mourinho or Conte who don't fit the clubs direction? Managers like Tuchel,Jardim are the one board should appoint.

Morata signed tor the club 3 weeks ago. You would have expected a busier period after that arrival, yet nothing has happened since then. Except for a couple of departures but that is a day-to-day activity of the board. I am praying the club is realizing the severity of the situation.

16 hours ago, Zolan025 said:

Which board member has won the Premier League or Champions League and still kept their job. The board have nothing to worry about because their inept transfer policy has been the reason why some fantastic Managers have been sacked.

Which manager's have been sacked solely because of what the board did?

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Which manager's have been sacked solely because of what the board did?

I'd even go as far as stating that almost NO manager in Roman's tenure has even been sacked wrongly. 

If you take a look at our performances and squad health before each of the sackings, the only one you can make a case for is Ancelotti, with the board letting him down big time in the 2010 summer and sacking him for not delivering the season after.