test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

The Board

Started by The only place to be,

1,564 posts in this topic

If we get Baka, Van, Sandro and Costa replacement I will not talk crap about the board again. 

The past left a very bad feeling in me with the board. But if they do this then it will help to solve some things I was wondering. 

That the board gave a lot of power to Mourinho when he first came and he screw it up. He sold some great players and after the third season they could no longer trust him and things started to fall apart after that summer. 

Here they will back Conte, again IF they buy these players then they are backing Conte like they did with Mourinho when he first came back. 

After that the burden lies on Conte to show why he warrants further support from the board. 

Because just like Mourinho who got full support his first two years before he screw it up, then Conte will get full support unless he screw it up. 

But that's a big IF we get Baka, Van, Sandro and Costa replacement. 

communicate and Supermonkey92 like this

On 6/12/2017 at 5:03 PM, milka said:

Next season for Chelsea has 3 options

1. Sign players and show ambition for League/UCL : Win the league, compete in UCL at least semis

2. Battle for title + fight top 4 : Challenge for title and lose around Quarters in UCL

3. Mourinho 15/16  :  10th and get PSG in knockouts

We will not finish 10th again.

So where's the players that the club couldn't reveal until July 1st? 

Unless that was another lie and they have done little to nothing in getting Conte target for a second season in a role..... 

This is the first post that came up when I clicked this thread :D

Very funny to watch it now, and also a good reminder that it probably very good that there are calmer heads in charge of the club than the average fan. 

20 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Untitled.png

As we used to sing to them '' Go by train, Go by car, Go and laugh at QPR ''. And ''From Stamford Bridge to anywhere you ain't got no silverware''.

Absolute wankers QPR and I've got loads of mates who support them :D

xPetrCechx and 11Drogba like this

So what is the board doing? 

Nothing but selling players?

Nothing good coming in nor getting contract extension to our top players like Hazard and what not.....

16 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So what is the board doing? 

Nothing but selling players?

Nothing good coming in nor getting contract extension to our top players like Hazard and what not.....

Every day with this stuff? Can you at least hold your judgement until we leave for our pre season trip towards the end of this month? then if still nobody is in you can bash the board, deal?

Fernando, Supermonkey92 and Adnane like this

19 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Every day with this stuff? Can you at least hold your judgement until we leave for our pre season trip towards the end of this month? then if still nobody is in you can bash the board, deal?

Well we was told that by July 1st we see some good stuff. 

We was told that Lukaku to Chelsea was done deal. 

Well as it stands the board continue to do jack. 

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well we was told that by July 1st we see some good stuff. 

We was told that Lukaku to Chelsea was done deal. 

Well as it stands the board continue to do jack. 

We were told a Nike sponsorship would start on July 1st.

we were never told Lukaku to Chelsea was done, nor is it officially done to United.

the board continues to work on targets we know nothing about.

i thought you promised to give me until July 19th! I wanted 13 days not 13 hours my friend.

Fernando and Supermonkey92 like this

6 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

We were told a Nike sponsorship would start on July 1st.

we were never told Lukaku to Chelsea was done, nor is it officially done to United.

the board continues to work on targets we know nothing about.

i thought you promised to give me until July 19th! I wanted 13 days not 13 hours my friend.

I agree. Give the board until 19th. Then I'm joining Fernando in attacking our incompetent board! Lol

Beigl and akgw13 like this

53 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I agree. Give the board until 19th. Then I'm joining Fernando in attacking our incompetent board! Lol

ahahaha Honestly I am an eternal optimist but i might begin to sway if nothing is done by then also :lol: 

Fernando, kellzfresh and Beigl like this

The only time you can judge the board and what they have done at the very least is when the transfer window is closed. These days more than ever the transfer speculation is a mixture of actual news, reporters drawing attention to themselves and clubs and players using the media for their own agenda. For all we now we have a number of deals tied up and are waiting for any number of reasons to announce them.

Personally I will decide on the boards abaility this summer once everything is done on the transfers.

Fernando and akgw13 like this