The Board

They deserve at least as much blame as Mourinho for this crisis, I find it absolutely insane that we still have the likes of Mikel and Ramires as options for our midfield. If Matic isn't playing at his best we're fucked...

what is surprising is that if jose had shown a little more faith in rambo and mikel, we wont be in this condition. but apparently playing cesc-matic pivot is the way to do everything in life.

what is surprising is that if jose had shown a little more faith in rambo and mikel, we wont be in this condition. but apparently playing cesc-matic pivot is the way to do everything in life.

Yea Fabregas should've been dropped but playing Mikel-Ramires wouldn't change that much imo, it's still not good enough for a team like Chelsea, we should've replaced at least one of them last summer or even before. We don't have a good enough back up for Matic when he isn't playing at his best. The Matic-Fabregas pivot will only work when everyone is playing at his best, imo he should've stopped using it since January. We should really stop playing with a 4-2-3-1, we don't have players for that system and it's costing us...

Yea Fabregas should've been dropped but playing Mikel-Ramires wouldn't change that much imo, it's still not good enough for a team like Chelsea, we should've replaced at least one of them last summer or even before. We don't have a good enough back up for Matic when he isn't playing at his best. The Matic-Fabregas pivot will only work when everyone is playing at his best, imo he should've stopped using it since January. We should really stop playing with a 4-2-3-1, we don't have players for that system and it's costing us...

morgan, kondogbia, imbula, bastian, vidal etc etc. how many very good midfielders switched club. yet, the only one we wanted was a 100million pogba. i dont think jose even wanted a midfielder.

4-2-3-1 is jose's formation and i totally agree that 4-3-3 would suit us better. again on jose.

as for mikel-rambo, they are good enough to beat palace and soton at home plus newcastle away.

Yes - I hate 4-2-3-1 it sucks!

The Board have gone from Trigger Happy to Spineless... Further evidence of our declining standards on and off of the pitch!

MOURINHO does not deserve loyalty - he shows no loyalty towards the club or the fans - it's all about HIM

That's why I want HIM gone!

If he had 'manned up' and taken a fair chunk of the blame my attitude would be different - but he hasn't, so it isn't.

The guy is just a joke and WE can do better than him as the public face of our club!

morgan, kondogbia, imbula, bastian, vidal etc etc. how many very good midfielders switched club. yet, the only one we wanted was a 100million pogba. i dont think jose even wanted a midfielder.

4-2-3-1 is jose's formation and i totally agree that 4-3-3 would suit us better. again on jose.

as for mikel-rambo, they are good enough to beat palace and soton at home plus newcastle away.

He said before the season that he wanted another midfielder, obviously something didn't work out.

Mikel-Ramires would be good enough defensively, I can agree with that but I don't see us scoring a goal with that pivot. We're already having trouble scoring goals and having those 2 on the pitch won't help us imo. The best option atm would be Matic-Ramires-RLC atm I think but then again RLC clearly isn't ready to play in the PL lol.

He said before the season that he wanted another midfielder, obviously something didn't work out.

Mikel-Ramires would be good enough defensively, I can agree with that but I don't see us scoring a goal with that pivot. We're already having trouble scoring goals and having those 2 on the pitch won't help us imo. The best option atm would be Matic-Ramires-RLC atm I think but then again RLC clearly isn't ready to play in the PL lol.

how many goals have we scored from open play in the last 2 games? both games willian scored free-kicks. we are concedding a minimum of 2 goals in every game which means we have to score 2 to draw and 3 to win. sorry, even barca/bayern/RM would get fucked in that scenario.

as for RLC. if cesc can play PL, RLC is damn sure ready.

Yes - I hate 4-2-3-1 it sucks!

The Board have gone from Trigger Happy to Spineless... Further evidence of our declining standards on and off of the pitch!

MOURINHO does not deserve loyalty - he shows no loyalty towards the club or the fans - it's all about HIM

That's why I want HIM gone!

If he had 'manned up' and taken a fair chunk of the blame my attitude would be different - but he hasn't, so it isn't.

The guy is just a joke and WE can do better than him as the public face of our club!

I don't think 4-2-3-1 is a bad system, we just don't have the players for it. I don't really prefer one system over another, we should just adapt to our players, which we clearly aren't doing.

I could care less about what he says in the press, it's really not an issue for me.

The reasons I'd like to see a different manager is because it's his third season and what kind of improvement have we actually seen? We played good football for 5-6 months and then go back to playing boring football, which is fine for some people as long as we get results.

I feel like he hasn't done that much for us except for winning the title, there really isn't anything we can build upon imo, there isn't a system in place for the next few years and we still play with 0 fullbacks...

how many goals have we scored from open play in the last 2 games? both games willian scored free-kicks. we are concedding a minimum of 2 goals in every game which means we have to score 2 to draw and 3 to win. sorry, even barca/bayern/RM would get fucked in that scenario.

as for RLC. if cesc can play PL, RLC is damn sure ready.

I agree with that, I just don't think we would've won our previous games with Mikel-Ramires in the pivot, at best a draw imo. Ofcourse RLC is ready, he's the only who actually looks capable of doing something with the ball.

I am just reading what you wrote here that "Mikel-Ramires would be good enough defensively". I see what you're saying, but do you not think that this would be a step backwards? Only last season we were calling for both these players to be sold off, especially Mikel. It just highlights the hugh problems within the club when we are looking to these two players to pull us out of the mire.

I still have faith in Matic and I think it's Fabregas who has really unsettled the midfield. Loftus-Cheek alongside Matic I think should be given a run. But realistically, we are not creating chances, not getting shots on target and our individual defensive mistakes are getting punished every time they're made. And our managers stubborn blind loyalty to the system we play and to some players will inevitably cost us and him dearly. Basically no matter who we play in that CM position won't make any difference unless attitudes, desire, commitment and formational changes are made.......and quickly.

I am just reading what you wrote here that "Mikel-Ramires would be good enough defensively". I see what you're saying, but do you not think that this would be a step backwards? Only last season we were calling for both these players to be sold off, especially Mikel. It just highlights the hugh problems within the club when we are looking to these two players to pull us out of the mire.

I still have faith in Matic and I think it's Fabregas who has really unsettled the midfield. Loftus-Cheek alongside Matic I think should be given a run. But realistically, we are not creating chances, not getting shots on target and our individual defensive mistakes are getting punished every time they're made. And our managers stubborn blind loyalty to the system we play and to some players will inevitably cost us and him dearly. Basically no matter who we play in that CM position won't make any difference unless attitudes, desire, commitment and formational changes are made.......and quickly.

Ofcourse it's a step back but atm I feel like Mikel-Ramires is stronger defensively than Matic-Fabregas. I agree with everything you're saying.

I agree with that, I just don't think we would've won our previous games with Mikel-Ramires in the pivot, at best a draw imo. Ofcourse RLC is ready, he's the only who actually looks capable of doing something with the ball.

its not about winning or losing.

its about showing some heart. and BALLS. which players like cesc can never do.

Man Utd - Mata

Arsenal - Cech

City - KDB

Liverpool - Sturridge

Everton - Lukaku

All 5 of our biggest title rivals have been given these players. Time for some serious reforms.

Liverpool and Everton - our title rivals? :carlo:

We didn't sell De Bruyne directly to Man City now, did we?

If the club are trigger happy, people will moan they don't show enough patience. If they show patience, then people say they're spineless. The board can't please everyone, can they?

The Chelsea FC board will always be a plethora of mystery.

How they commanded and deserved our praise in the 2014 summer, for excellent and EARLY recruitment of Costa, Fabregas, recalling Courtois, Zouma etc. All these purchases showed their worth instantly.

But this season they've done the opposite. Lack of recruitment and organisation with the preseason has been telling. Awarding Mourinho with a new contract immediately, once again not learning from any of their mistakes in the past.

Can we fault them for Lukaku, Mata, De Bruyne? Well, in sales alone that brought in over £70m, the problem was they didn't get redistributed well and when they were, the results weren't there. Why it went wrong for Filipe Luis, Cuadrado, Schurrle and Salah will never be comprehended, I think there's quite obviously and justifiably fault placed on Mr Mourinho for that one.

Next summer, we'll probably invest £100m or close to. This all in an attempt to win back what ours and it will probably work.. Yet it's the follow through where our board continues to be naive. They've got to start learning from their mistakes and they have to do it soon if we ever hope to reach the heights of Bayern, Barca or Real.