The Board

I am not even mad, maybe because I believe this team has a lot of issues and surgeries is required. a few signings would have only provided a temporary band aid over the bigger issues.

This may be a good thing in the long run.

THIS!

If this "lack of activity" in transfer window means that we are going to give a chance for RLC&Kenedy, I'm more than happy. First we need to resolve problems in this current squad. In my opinion his international break is going to help us to refocus and restart. Mourinho need to change our formation and style of play, he isn't amateur, he is one of the best managers EVER, he knows what he need to do after really bad start, something need to be changed, from players to our formation. Also we are still waiting to see how is Oscar going to play, this can also important.

He has to. There's no alternative.

Nah,Mou hates rotation.Somehow,Mou managed to play a first team line up in the last CL group match,even though some youth players could have gotten into the starting line up.Mou still played the first team,so I do not have any hopes that Mou will start to rotate more and especially giving our youth team players a chance.Kenedy and Zouma are not former youth team players.

Apart from that,we only have 2 youth players in our youth team,who are ready to play and who went not on loan this summer.These two players are Musonda and RLC.Maybe,you could also include Aina,but Iva is most likely be the BU for Azpi,so there would be no room for Aina.

But I still hope to see them in action.Pleaasssee Jose.I watch youth games since I started being a fan of Chelsea FC.It makes me feel so sad to see those great talents not getting chances.It just hurts.

Nah,Mou hates rotation.Somehow,Mou managed to play a first team line up in the last CL group match,even though some youth players could have gotten into the starting line up.Mou still played the first team,so I do not have any hopes that Mou will start to rotate more and especially giving our youth team players a chance.Kenedy and Zouma are not former youth team players.

Apart from that,we only have 2 youth players in our youth team,who are ready to play and who went not on loan this summer.These two players are Musonda and RLC.Maybe,you could also include Aina,but Iva is most likely be the BU for Azpi,so there would be no room for Aina.

But I still hope to see them in action.Pleaasssee Jose.I watch youth games since I started being a fan of Chelsea FC.It makes me feel so sad to see those great talents not getting chances.It just hurts.

True. Sigh.

It was bad. Credit for the intentions, Koke, Pogba and Varane, Marquinhos, Laporte, Stones plus Griezmann, you have to think that they are fairly confident of signing some of them in the next opportunities since we didn't settle for cheaper alternatives. But we had 3 holes in the squad to fill and we only filled one (RW). And even then it only happened because it was fairly easy to sign Pedro since he wanted to move and Barca was open to selling at fixed price.

Not signing CM and CB was bad. There was Allan and Miranda, both available for modest 15m€ each which would improve the side and wouldn't block potential star players coming next summer. Can't get my head around how we allowed to go with the season and rely on either Ramires, Mikel or Zouma as a midfield options in big games. It's depressing and filling that "3rd midfielder" spot was of high necessity. Though if we will see more of RLC in competitive, important games I won't say no to that but most probably it means more of the 3 amigos mentioned earlier.

Huge mistake with whole Stones situation. Why the club didn't bid earlier ? I checked and offer was submitted on 17th July according to Sky Sources. It was too late. Everton was already on summer tour and already preparing the squad for upcoming season. When so many people 'moan' about lack of activity in June as you can see it's not necessarily because of impatience but because transfers like Stones have higher chance of happening. If the club would submit their offer in June, Everton would have more time to find a replacement and importantly they would start the season preparations knowing that they may loose Stones. I don't have a clue why Chelsea were so late in their moves in this window. It was a mistake.

Hector & Djilobodji signings were the result of a leaked Everton scout report, they were their targets. The bitter aftermath of the Stones transfer saga led to us simply deciding to fuck with Everton.

[emoji14]h34r:

Wait, what?

Hector & Djilobodji signings were the result of a leaked Everton scout report, they were their targets. The bitter aftermath of the Stones transfer saga led to us simply deciding to fuck with Everton.

:ph34r:

Djilobodji was a longtime target.

http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/transferts/2013-2014/fc-nantes-offensive-de-chelsea-pour-djilobodji_sto4075161/story.shtml

http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-fc-nantes-chelsea-manchester-united-arsenal-djilobodji-plait-aussi-au-borussia-dortmund131330