Official: David Luiz departs for PSG

I see Jose have to provide a trophy next season or I see some fan coming out gun blazing on him if these player leaving perform and he did not win a thing but for me if win a trophy am backing if he did not am still backing to win

Is it something to do with Samsung. I heard the phrase originally about 20 years ago? Is that when they said it??

What else is there on the front? Adidas? I don't get that quote. Did Luiz say that?

I really am pretty inconsolable over David

image.jpg

You moaned a considerable lot when Mata moved, and claimed he didn't love Chelsea and now you do the same with David Luiz? How about you realize that the club has a part in this transfer, and it is not (at least necessarily) Luiz forcing his way out?

You moaned a considerable lot when Mata moved, and claimed he didn't love Chelsea and now you do the same with David Luiz? How about you realize that the club has a part in this transfer, and it is not (at least necessarily) Luiz forcing his way out?

What you going on about??? Lol

Mata's transfer and Luiz's are completely different and I have reacted differently as to be honest I liked David a lot more than I did Mata.

You clearly aren't reading any of my posts as they have been very different regarding the two.

Jog on Mate ;)

What you going on about??? Lol

Mata's transfer and Luiz's are completely different and I have reacted differently as to be honest I liked David a lot more than I did Mata.

You clearly aren't reading any of my posts as they have been very different regarding the two.

Jog on Mate ;)

Don't call me mate, buddy.

You might have reacted differently, doesn't make it any less stupid to claim that either forced their way out, and didn't love Chelsea.

And yes, I am reading your posts even though I really shouldn't, "mate" :)

Who knows if Luiz wanted this move or not tbh. I think he was very settled here and would've loved to try and stake a claim to fight to be in the starting XI.

He'll adapt well at PSG though, with Silva, Alex etc..

I do hope this won't be a regular thing though, I don't like seeing fan favourites get sold. I'm not used to it.

The shit Salah is getting is utterly laughable and baseless, it seems some people just have there favourites and stubbornly stick to it, i wonder if these are the same people that kept hyping KDB as the second coming of christ.

Another thing, Salah DID NOT replace Mata in any way apart from timing, Mata's role and importance to the team were replaced by Willian, who may not get the fancy stats (probably would as well if he got the type of free role Mata got under Benny mind) but is crucial to the balance and stability of this side.

Regarding Luiz, my opinion off him as a player still stands, his mistakes are blown massively out off proportion and next to Thiago Silva in a system that suits him im certain we will see a different animal. Feels like yesterday i witnessed him produce imo the most complete game by a defender i have seen for Chelsea vs City under Carlo, thought he was going to turn into the best player in the clubs history after that game, i really did.

Don't call me mate, buddy.

You might have reacted differently, doesn't make it any less stupid to claim that either forced their way out, and didn't love Chelsea.

And yes, I am reading your posts even though I really shouldn't, "mate" :)

Well perhaps don't in future if I upset you, lol

I never said anyone was forced out??

Mata wanted the Mata show that he was clearly never going to get with Jose around.

I did really think Luiz loved Chelsea but just because he is leaving doesn't mean he doesn't.

Move along

Mate ;)

I still can't get over it, £50m for Luiz after they've been fined £48m for FFP, it's unbelievable. I like David Luiz but you cannot turn down an offer l like that unless it's for Hazard. Of all players, Luiz? He's class but worth around £25m imo, the stats prove that we're better without him. It's an incredible offer. This deal could actually win us the league. We were probably gonna splash the cash anyway, but now we can go all out and get the dream striker. I cannot wait for the deals to start happening. Incredible.

Well perhaps don't in future if I upset you, lol

I never said anyone was forced out??

Mata wanted the Mata show that he was clearly never going to get with Jose around.

I did really think Luiz loved Chelsea but just because he is leaving doesn't mean he doesn't.

Move along

Mate ;)

You don't upset me, but your logic is incredibly flawed.

Lol, Mata wanted the Mata show, what the fuck are you on about?

Logic = flawed.