Hotseat 3: Rmpr

Spike

The third hotseat is none other than @Rmpr,

But first remember some basic rules:

• Don't harass other members with inappropriate questions.
  • Don't insult or troll members.
  • Don't expect your question to be answered, it is up to the member to answer it or not. If they feel uncomfortable answering it they have the right to not answer it.
  • Be sensible and respect other users.
  • Have fun!

There are already quite a few people on the list for next hotseats but don't be afraid to nominate yourself!

Previous Hotseat Link:

Hotseat 1: Henrique

Hotseat 2: Madmax

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If your Uncle Jack helped you off an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off an elephant?

2. As a result of the above statement, do you appreciate appropriate capitalisation in sentences?

What city are you from? What city would you most like to visit that isn't in your country? Why?

I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

I'd love to visit Dubai. It is so different and luxurious. I would love to try to understand how things work in the rich part of Middles East a little bit more...

Samba or football? AAAAAAH, I got you now, haven't I? Kidding.

Describe Brazilian society in year 2050, worst and best case scenario (your opinion)?

I hate samba and I hate it even more when people diminish our culture to only that! So, to answer your question...Football!

How am I going to do answer that...I dont know. I think it will be pretty much the same. We will continue to advance and get richer and richer (have you looked at the amount of resources Brazil has?), but with the way things are going there is still going to have huge inequality. I mean, if we dont radically change the way we think we will never get to the level of Norway, South Korea, Sweden, etc.

If people dont realize they have to think collectively and not just individually, we will never solve things like corruption, poverty, etc. Otherwise, the country will obviously grow, but only a portion of itwill trully see the posiive reflections of this growth!

If we dont learn to think collectively, many will remain absolutely marginalised!

1. If your Uncle Jack helped you off an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off an elephant?

2. As a result of the above statement, do you appreciate appropriate capitalisation in sentences?

1. Since it is a capitol J, yes.

2. Yes, because I wouldnt want to jack off an elephant. Especially for my uncle (that filthy bastard).

1) When are we going to meet to watch a Chelsea match?

2) I guess you're a Palmeiras fan, if so, tell us about how you became one and how attached you are to the team.

3) When are we going to play tennis together?

4) Players you want us to sign for next season and players you want to go?

5) When are you going to teach me how to drink?

6) Childhood dream not fulfilled yet?

7) Living room or bedroom?