can you sign a player who is on loan?

I don't think so. He would probably have to be a move made in the summer.

His vision looks too good in that video. Has his passing always been that good? Would definitely start in our team if he delivers that kind of passing consistently.

I didnt watch a lot of him at Barcelona, but he definitely could spot a pass during his Arsenal days.

Didn't he have a boat load of assists in that year where RvP carried them?

Yep.One of the reasons Barcelona made the move for him.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea and Manchester City interested in Barcelona midfielder Alex Song due to his homegrown status

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3089386/Chelsea-Manchester-City-interested-Barcelona-midfielder-Alex-Song-homegrown-status.html

AGAIN!?

Would anyone take him over Mikel as the Matic back up?

I would, mainly because he can add something else when he plays with Matic. He's not as good as Mikel defensively, but much much better in attack.

Add to the fact the reported fee is low and he's HG, sounds fine to me.

Remember him being fantastic earlier this season but haven't heard his name mentioned once in months it seems like. Did his form just fall off a cliff or has been injured long term?

Remember him being fantastic earlier this season but haven't heard his name mentioned once in months it seems like. Did his form just fall off a cliff or has been injured long term?

West Ham in general fell off a cliff.

he needs a new barber before a new club !

Same goes for Bale, don't want him with that haircut at Chelsea. And he definitely must stop with those Ronaldo gestures/freekick preparation.

if we're getting rid of certain players, I'm going to say that a summer of Song, Pedro, possibly Sterling, Benteke and one defender would be wonderful. I'm still left wondering if we would be lacking the magic player in center midfield, but hell, I don't think it matters when everyone wants Pogba and Koke is going nowhere.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You