This time next year...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just wait and see how many trophies the special one wins next season, then I'll judge him again!

I do not care more about Torres than about the Club, I spend a hell of a lot of money flying to games a couple of times a month from Scotland, club hotel etc, buy 3 shirts every year, sub to chelsea TV eat in and drink in the clubs restaurants before the game...

I think people are Blinded by Jose's "record" you are only as good as your last game....or season in a Managers case, and in this case? well he failed surely? I can't see Roman telling him " It's ok if you don't win a trophy in your first year back'

I'm sorry a players/managers History means nothing to me, It's what they do in the present!

would you Sign Messi in 20 years and play him, Just because " his record is brilliant?

no.

Let's just wait and see how many trophies the special one wins next season, then I'll judge him again!

I do not care more about Torres than about the Club, I spend a hell of a lot of money flying to games a couple of times a month from Scotland, club hotel etc, buy 3 shirts every year, sub to chelsea TV eat in and drink in the clubs restaurants before the game...

I think people are Blinded by Jose's "record" you are only as good as your last game....or season in a Managers case, and in this case? well he failed surely? I can't see Roman telling him " It's ok if you don't win a trophy in your first year back'

I'm sorry a players/managers History means nothing to me, It's what they do in the present!

would you Sign Messi in 20 years and play him, Just because " his record is brilliant?

no.

please explain how Mourinho failed? when in actual fact he made huge progress while cleaning up Rafa's mess! please enlighten us.

no.

Save your sob story about how great of a fan you are.

Failed? He kept us in the title race with no strike force. That alone is worth a trophy.

And your example about Messi is so incredibly stupid I cant even be bothered explaining why.

Considering we have a manager who has won nothing for 2 years, I'm a little worried....Rafa has won more in last 2 season's than Mourinho...let that sink in.

Hold on, wait a minute, what your effectively saying is...

... McLeish was better than Ancelotti in 2011.

Dalglish was better than Fergie in 2012.

Laudrup was better than Klopp in 2013

and

if Hull win the FA Cup and Leti win nowt Bruce is better than Simeone.

Going by your logic all the above is true.

please explain how Mourinho failed? when in actual fact he made huge progress while cleaning up Rafa's mess! please enlighten us.

Sob story? I was just saying that I'm not just a Remote control fan, Unlike a good percentage of people on here.

Sob story? I was just saying that I'm not just a Remote control fan, Unlike a good percentage of people on here.

So because you're not a "remote fan" (whatever that means) your opinion is more valid than others right?

A lot of people at the Bridge would find your love for Torres and hate for Mourinho more than delusion too, so come off it.

So because you're not a "remote fan" (whatever that means) your opinion is more valid than others right?

A lot of people at the Bridge would find your love for Torres and hate for Mourinho more than delusion too, so come off it.

I'm not saying it's more Valid, I'm just meaning that the first guy Implied I was an armchair fan!

A lot of people at the bridge Get behind Torres, as he is a chelsea player, playing for the team (5 assists) more than others do!

People seem to forget that Liverpool/Spain completely fucked his knee so he would be fit for the World cup!

YES he's not the players he was, but if he's in a chelsea shirt, playing for the team...we should support him...same with any player.

I'm not saying it's more Valid, I'm just meaning that the first guy Implied I was an armchair fan!

A lot of people at the bridge Get behind Torres, as he is a chelsea player, playing for the team (5 assists) more than others do!

People seem to forget that Liverpool/Spain completely fucked his knee so he would be fit for the World cup!

YES he's not the players he was, but if he's in a chelsea shirt, playing for the team...we should support him...same with any player.

You say they deserve support, fair enough, but then you tore Eto'o apart after he scored a hat trick vs United.

One rule for Torres, another for the superior forwards.

think jose only got like 5 more points than Rafa? Rafa got us a European trophy...should have been in FA cup final if City didn't cheat...

Hardly a mess :/