This time next year...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a major controversial match fixing scandal around the team that finishes 17th so that it will allow Liverpoo (who finished 18th) to retain their place in the premier league.

Chelsea will be preparing for their final league game on a Thursday night after the FA decided to postpone it so that the team would be disadvantaged for their FA Cup Final match with Manchester United.

We will again be disappointed with a top 4 finish and no trophies

You won't be will you? I mean you seem to take a lot of enjoyment in slating this club whilst wanking yourself silly over Torres.

Next season we'll hopefully have a proper striker rather than the most despised Chelsea player since Winston Bogarde.

You won't be will you? I mean you seem to take a lot of enjoyment in slating this club whilst wanking yourself silly over Torres.

Next season we'll hopefully have a proper striker rather than the most despised Chelsea player since Winston Bogarde.

Considering we have a manager who has won nothing for 2 years, I'm a little worried....Rafa has won more in last 2 season's than Mourinho...let that sink in.

and just out of interest are you capable of having a convo without mentioning Torres? I barely mention him, He's my avatar yes...but it's other people that bring it up....I never mention him.

Considering we have a manager who has won nothing for 2 years, I'm a little worried....Rafa has won more in last 2 season's than Mourinho...let that sink in.

He's not 'a manager', he's Jose Mourinho. His record is beyond reproach and even other greats like Fergie went 2 seasons without winning a league title. Fuck me it's like people look solely at the trophy haul and don't look at the season in context.

and just out of interest are you capable of having a convo without mentioning Torres? I barely mention him, He's my avatar yes...but it's other people that bring it up....I never mention him.

He's your hero and you don't judge him fairly. I've also seen the shit you say about this club and it's manager and I think you're the type of fan who cares more about their favourite player than the club as a whole or it's supporters. So I choose to take the piss out of your hero. I could take the piss out of other things but that might be a little unfair....basically though I view you as a supporter in the same way I view Fernando Torres.

What a crock of shite. For over a decade now, there has only been one man who has constantly achieved things across Europe no one else has even close to matched...let that sink in.