Eto'o to move on, Torres to stay

BlueLion.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think that even with his reaction after he scored today that he'd just be a man about it and piss off himself. It's quite amazing when you really think about it: it's clear he doesn't give a fuck about this club but at the same time it looks like he's holding out for a 'loyalty' bonus. Excuse me, but the absolute gall of this prick is astounding.

Don't think I would mind Torres staying on if only his attitude was better. It's one thing being a shit striker on high wages, but a shit striker on high wages AND one who also acts like he doesn't give a damn about the club? Who applauded the Atleti fans and ignored the home fans? Nah, fuck that. This guy needs to leave, even if I have to fly to London myself, chloroform the man and transport him to Inter in suitcase....

Don't make me do it Roman!

You all are just haters of FT9.. Get off his back for once, he is a brilliant player and he works his arse off everytime he is on the pitch. He is a gentleman, look how he didn't celebrate against At. Madrid! He's been miles better than Samuel and Ba, and he won us that corner in Munich remember?! And the Europa League final, who could forget that? OH, and he played an important role in Rafa's appointment #legend #FT4ever #howishiswagesnothigher #gentlemanbecauseheonlyearns£200kaweek.

- Typical Torres fanboy.

Wow, that felt... strange... GET RID OFF PLEASE.

The only plus of him staying is shirt sales. Nothing more IMO.

I really doubt that his shirt sales can compare anywhere near his astronomical wages and transfer fees. Even more so when Adidas' share of the shirt sale is taken into account.

I really doubt that his shirt sales can compare anywhere near his astronomical wages and transfer fees. Even more so when Adidas' share of the shirt sale is taken into account.

If that is indeed the case then; I haven't got the foggiest idea why he is staying.

the more i think about it, the more i think that jose is taking the piss out of us.

i mean everyone in the world can see how shit he is. how is it that jose cant? i wont believe for a second that jose would want costa as his first striker and in the choice of lukaku/torres, he would take torres. it was just another statement that he made. i wont be looking into it much.

Another angle could be marketing reasons, something that can't be measured in conventional ways like shirt sales.

That's what I was thinking. It has to be beneficial for Chelsea some way or another.

Mourinho also thinks Fernando Torres will remain at the club

'I think he will be at Chelsea, I don't know, the summer is a long summer. I said to my assistants I can't believe I have to wait three months for my next competitive game, that's three months without a real match.

Fernando and Demba have contracts and I'm happy with that. It's no problem for me if they stay at the club as long as they are happy.

the more i think about it, the more i think that jose is taking the piss out of us.

i mean everyone in the world can see how shit he is. how is it that jose cant? i wont believe for a second that jose would want costa as his first striker and in the choice of lukaku/torres, he would take torres. it was just another statement that he made. i wont be looking into it much.

Have you considered that maybe it's not in Jose's hands? Ever since his signing it's been pretty obvious that he's been protected by higher powers. If Jose says he doesn't know whether he'll stay or not, shows that he has no real say in it. What's more telling is that he didn't say he'll definitely stay in a situation where his contract isn't expiring, so there's probably at least some consideration of axing him.

Then you might also want to ask how Torres starts most of the matches ahead of the other 2...