Eto'o to move on, Torres to stay

BlueLion.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Mata was going nowhere. FFS don't trust Mou when it comes to transfer windows. Haven't you lot learnt in January? (I am just trying to convince myself that Torres still might go :D )

Use him as a bargaining chip for Kovacic. That would be brilliant.

yeah that would be but at this stage its just better to complete this deal smoothly so that future deals between the two clubs can happen. Priority should be getting Torres out.

So he's also said that he'd be happy if Ba wanted to stay as well. Surely that would mean that Lukaku is gone? We wouldn't have 4 strikers.

Don't know if I'd feel confident at all about our title chances with a strike force of Costa/Torres/Ba. If Costa struggled or got injured we'd be right back to being shit. All 3 MUST be sold or moved on.

Our strike force should be Costa/Lukaku/3rd new striker like Bony.

Given our track record with scouting and stockpiling europes elite youngsters why didn't we make a move for Kovacic before he joined inter. I remember him being hyped up as the next modric at Zagreb. missed the opportunity but it's not too late.

Ba will surely leave so the worst of our 3 strikers will remain? Probably only because there is little Mou can do about it, as Torres will surely continue to receive his exorbitant salary a further 2 years, cos he will never can anything close to that anywhere else. That is the only reason for him staying. He does not give a fuck about his career anymore, no he is not Spain international anymore, he just wants to get as much money from the club as possible.

Mourinho was just being diplomatic. As much as we want him gone you have to show the man a little respect in public.

Probably...but he also said this...

"Yes he's in my plans [for next season]," Mourinho told reporters.

"He's a good player. He's not the kind of guy who will score goal after goal but the way he works and moves he contributes to the team. He's a player I like