• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is immense. Imagine this:

Kakuta - Mata - Lavezzi

- - - - - Sturridge

:wub:

Nice, but KDB could be used instead of Kakuta, or Shift Sturridge there and get a New ST (which is bound to happen anyways, no use for any of us to deny it)

But I like your Line-up, using youth is good, Could also use Piazon/Josh maybe as the CAM and Move Mata to the Left

-----Mata------Josh/Piazon-------Lavezzi----

----------------------Sturridge------------------------

I always forget about De Bruyne. Piazon should only be used in Cup games to start with. If he does well he can play a few Premier League games, if not he can go on loan. Josh should be starting though.

Very good player, but personally I would prefer to buy Willian from Shakhtar. A few years younger, likely to be lower transfer fee and wages (I think in the summer he could be brought for in the region of £15-18m).

The reason for my preference is that if we are going to try and play Mata off the front striker (say Torres), both he and Torres need space to work in.

Playing players like Sturridge and Lavezzi can work in some games, but in tight games you need to stretch teams out and use the whole of the pitch which we don't always do. Wingers like Willian will do this and open up more space in the middle for Mata, whereas inside forwards will largely look to cut in, so teams can remain compact giving Mata no room to play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You