Ezequiel Lavezzi

A Roman signing? So Lavezzi, a player who is very fast, direct, good at carrying the ball, scores goals and works very hard is not a Mourinho sort of player? Hes exactly the profile of player Mourinho likes and he'd suit our team.

I didn't say he doesn't suit Mourinho's style but he is excess to requirement.I wouldn't swap any of our 5 attacking midfielders for this guy, not even Salah. I'd rather throw the cash for another CM

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say he doesn't suit Mourinho's style but he is excess to requirement.I wouldn't swap any of our 5 attacking midfielders for this guy, not even Salah. I'd rather throw the cash for another CM

Just because you dont agree with it doesnt mean Mourinho didnt want the player....unless ofcourse you are Mourinho?

Yeeah but you are not Mourinho and we all know Mourinho is the sort of guy who will look to improve an already strong department of the team if he can.

Just because you dont agree with it doesnt mean Mourinho didnt want the player....unless ofcourse you are Mourinho?

I was stating my opinion on the possible signing.

Guess, we'll have to wait and see what the man has to say about Lavezzi.

Yeeah but you are not Mourinho and we all know Mourinho is the sort of guy who will look to improve an already strong department of the team if he can.

at the expense of leaving a not-so-strong department vulnerable? ( We don't yet know if Cesc is gonna work out for us)

Don't think so, mate.

at the expense of leaving a not-so-strong department vulnerable? ( We don't yet know if Cesc is gonna work out for us)

Don't think so, mate.

Well he didn't particularly seem bothered with our midfield at the start of the season as he only signed Marco and then he brought Matic in in January and now Cesc has signed. Marco's gonna be fit for the start of the season, Ramires is staying, Mikel is staying, he might not want another midfielder.

Well he didn't particularly seem bothered with our midfield at the start of the season as he only signed Marco and then he brought Matic in in January and now Cesc has signed. Marco's gonna be fit for the start of the season, Ramires is staying, Mikel is staying, he might not want another midfielder.

Fair enough. But a better CM to strengthen the CM dept. makes more sense to me than signing a marginally better attacking mid.

A Roman signing? So Lavezzi, a player who is very fast, direct, good at carrying the ball, scores goals and works very hard is not a Mourinho sort of player? Hes exactly the profile of player Mourinho likes and he'd suit our team.

Dude let me remind you this is the Lavezzi topic. The player you are talking about must be Suarez or Cavani or someone else.

Lavezzi has 71 goals in almost 300 games since his arrival in Europe. That was in 2007. The guy is overrated as fuck.

Even the Paris fans admited that he and van der Wiel are the worst players in that team. Why would Chelsea pay £18m for that mug?

You want a back-up player that is very fast, direct, good at carrying the ball, works very hard and can score some goals? I give you Schurrle. And you don't have to pay a penny for him. The guy has scored 9 goals in his first EPL season - Lavezzi had 12 last season while playing in a Mickey Mouse league.

This rumour has bullshit written all over it. Lavezzi isn't Chelsea material. Teams like Schalke, Leverkusen, Milan, Napoli, Valencia would suit him better.

When will this "Roman signing" term die... The Mata and Luiz transfers clearly indicates that Jose runs the scenes here when it comes to the playing squad.

Roman has only commanded one transfer. Andriy Shevchenko.

It's funny because on PSG forums they would be happy to get rid of him.

He is inconsistent and missed a lot according to them.

The work-rate is there, no doubt about it, but he can't play the whole 90 min...

It's funny because on PSG forums they would be happy to get rid of him.

He is inconsistent and missed a lot according to them.

The work-rate is there, no doubt about it, but he can't play the whole 90 min...

Reminds me of us when we wanted to get rid of Kalou. :ph34r:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You