Ezequiel Lavezzi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently he's had some sort of a fight with the Napoli chairman De Laurentiis and wants to leave Napoli?

I say we let United and City battle it out for Hazard (we wouldn't stand a chance of getting him anyway) and try to buy this guy under the radar like we did with Marko Marin.

Well he is rated at 28mio and that is just too much for 27yrs old winger. He is good, but maybe too old. He would be good for only two seasons and then what?

Giggs and Figo played well into their 30s.

We should move fast like we did with marin as long as we have a chance of having CL next season players will sign!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2138731/Delio-Rossi-sacked-attacking-Fiorentina-star-Adem-Ljajic.html

we should also go for him he just got punched by his ex coach he may want to move!

Good player , showed how much he can do when we played them this season. i agree we need to do our business early , just like Marin as Napoli look to be in the CL next year.

All I am saying is that wingers eventualy loose their strenght, speed and overall good play. Look at Anelka, Malouda, Villa,...

Figo is completely different than Lavezzi, no comparison tbh.

All I am saying is that wingers eventualy loose their strenght, speed and overall good play. Look at Anelka, Malouda, Villa,...

Figo is completely different than Lavezzi, no comparison tbh.

Well I think Lavezzi would be really good for us, he is cheaper than Hulk. Either one would be great.

27Yrs old winger ?Please not.Don't get me wrong he is good player but at this point his best years are behind him.Wingers need pace, we need pace..and at his age this attribute will only FADE.

27Yrs old winger ?Please not.Don't get me wrong he is good player but at this point his best years are behind him.Wingers need pace, we need pace..and at his age this attribute will only FADE.

Fade, you say? As of 2012 one of the best strikers in Europe is: drum roll please.........34!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3a9FEVLog

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You