Ezequiel Lavezzi

I didn't see any topics about him ( YES I SEARCHED ). I personally think he is exactly what we need on the right wing, he is pure class..so I want to hear your opinion.

I just found out that his release clause is 28 mil., which compared to some other right wingers ..is...kinda good.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 million.. is that euros or pounds? Either way, in current market it's a fantastic price for an on-form winger... if we activated it, the only question would be if he'd want to join us.. which I doubt at the moment, definitely not in January

Napoli won't sell. He's vital to their current system and they don't really need the money. They aren't going to sell Cavani, Hamsik nor Lavezzi, because it's hard to replace their current roles at Napoli. Not worth discussing.

Unless they hand in a transfer request of course. We can always hope that Lavezzi really wants to pley for Chelsea.

We were interested in buying Lavezzi a while back, i dont know what stopped us looking at him but i for one would be happy to see us in the market for him. He beat Man Shitty up the little wizard!

Drogba?

Lavezzi - Sturridge - Mata.

Yeahh :D

Nah. I prefer mine :lol:

Sturridge's pace would be ideal to play him out wide. Drogba to lead the line for now, till we seek out a better long-term replacement (or use Lukaku). Mata, in the hole, behind that line to be a real no10.

Nah. I prefer mine :lol:

Sturridge's pace would be ideal to play him out wide. Drogba to lead the line for now, till we seek out a better long-term replacement (or use Lukaku). Mata, in the hole, behind that line to be a real no10.

Yeah i prefer Danny on the wings too, just don't like depending on a 34 year old striker lol.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You