Euro 2008

OK no England because we're shit , but some tasty games afoot and Chelsea players performing.

My money is on Germany and Ballack to lift the trophy.

Group A - Switzerland, Czech Republic, Portugal, Turkey

Group B - Austria, Croatia, Germany, Poland

Group C - Netherlands, Italy, Romania, France

Group D - Greece, Sweden, Spain, Russia

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My moneys on Germany too as much as i hate to say it. What a group group C looks. Poor Romanians lol, they qualify for like the first time in 8 years and get that......welcome back to the big time. Germany seem to have their neighbours and best buddies.

I am soooooooooooooooooooo confident we will smash italy and france they will not live with us.

1. The pace and dribbling of ryan babel arjen robben robin van persie, will be too much for the old ladies

france and italy. Lol van nistelroooy will finish every fucking chance on offer.

2. If van nistelrooy gets injured klaas jan will come in and he is a great finisher.

3. I support my country more than Chelsea tbh i feel happier when holland win.

Edited by Badboy

I'm routing for the Czechs. No particular reason, I merely like their team. Okay, I'll be honest... its because Cech plays for them :lol: Nah, being serious, I reckon they have the team to win the competition. Not the best individual players, but a brilliant team unit.

I think Germany will win it too but I'm going to support Croatia. I really like Niko Kovac and even with out Rosicky they should make it pretty far. Plus their kits are fab. :)
Rosicky is a Czech not a Croat Edited by manpe

• 2 weeks later...

My money's on Germany to win Euro 2008(nothing personal badboy).I'm half Portuguese but just can't bring myself to supporting a team that contains that Ronaldo wanker(sorry mum & dad).

Badboy's right about Spain,they simply don't show up for the big tournaments and don't play as a team,but they're not alone badboy as you well know about your beloved Dutch.

Croatia are my dark horses.

My semi final predictions:

Germany

Portugal

Holland

Croatia

I hope holland win it, i'll support them because ive got dutch family and ive always prefered their way of football to everyone else's. Dont like italy, france or germany even tho in think germs have the best squad. Be really good to see the dutch win it.

i will be supporting spain since i live here and have friends and family from spain - although i want them to win im also prepared for the regular dose of disappointment...

wouldnt mind seeing the dutch do well either....

just as long as france and italy get knocked out

I hope holland win it, i'll support them because ive got dutch family and ive always prefered their way of football to everyone else's. Dont like italy, france or germany even tho in think germs have the best squad. Be really good to see the dutch win it.

Good boy !